- Looking back over at the 5 weeks seems shorter than looking forward to the 5 weeks ahead.
- Still weeing every 15 mins
- I now look forward to the shakes and the soup..... yes,even the soup
- I now dont feel hungry.
- I miss being greedy and eating because something looks nice or smells nice and not because I feel hungry.
- I have had some "harrowing" toilet moments so now know to take Senokot every 3rd day
- I need some more clothes as I look a bugger in mine.
- Can see parts of me I have not seen in 20 years
- Even my head has shrunk. I wear a crash helmet and when I turn my head it turns but the helmet stays pointing forward.
- Some friends and family are jealous and try and discourage me with Old Wives tales about sudden weight loss and how it will kill me. Forgetting that at 18 stone I had a heart attack that nearly did.
- I can run on the tread mill.
- Thugs and idiots have stopped shouting things like " go for it fatty" when I am out cycling.
- My wife is still as supportive as she was on day one and I love her for that.
- My 17 year old daughter is still as supportive as she was on day one and I love her for that.
- My dodgy knees dont hurt as much when I walk up the stairs, infact dont hurt at all (touch wood)
- I have found the support on this site outstanding and without would have crumbled by now.
- I hope people just starting on their diet see my post as an inspiration and not a boast.
- I take pride that I am still 100% TFR
Day 35 .... total loss = 37 lb...
Total gain= Confidence and a renewed determination !