Today was a tough day, untill the home WI!!

Hi jazzy well im really not sure whats going on there. i just went into edit signature and then typed it it... it worked for me? maybe put it in another thread for help. im really sorry ive no idea why that is hun!!!

xxx

Oh don't worry Jan I am bound to be doing something wrong, I will have another go later. But thanks for trying :D

Hope your having a good day and still smiling. xx

Good luck with that today! I find it hard concentrate on this too, I'm hoping I can get over that as I've got another 18 weeks to go! Yeah back at work today, just on my lunch break sipping away on my strawberry shake lol so far so good! I know what you mean about the porridge but it's nice for me not to just have shakes as I can't stomach the soup, the apple one isn't too bad, but down to personal pref most of the time I think, have a good day Xx

Well ladies, today is a good'ish' day, seem to have been hungry alot today which I thought was not meant to happen. Am a tad worried that I may not have made it into ketosis yet, but surely by day 5 I should be :mad: I have not given in, have stuck to SS 100% for last 5 days so a little worried.

I went over to my boyfriends last night, we were going to stop a pub on way back from gun range, but I chickened out and said I was not ready for that yet, as know I would have wanted a vodka or two, so went home and watched film instead. He is over at mine this weekend, so had to go to shops and by some food for him for dinner, that was tough but managed to avoid food for me. However I have bought a rump steak etc for him and am dreading cooking it for him. Have you any tips on how to avoid temptation when the lovely aroma of food is surrounding you. (it will be the first time I have cooked since I started the plan last Monday).

Anthea xxx

Oh no! Good choice to avoid the pub, that really puts you off track and the next morning you feel awful! I have been cooking for my other half nearly everyday & of course I have been temped like last night I made a Moroccan chicken tagine and it looked beautiful! But, I just can't be bothered to cheat, the reason I'm loosing weight over rides that & if I was ever going to cheat it would have to be something special because I know it is such hard work to get back on track again? I don't know if that will help haha probably not, if all else fails my sister has this weird thing and puts an elastic band around her wrist, if she's temped she pings it so it hurts? Hahah told you it was weird, apparently that helps!

Or... Make him cook it ;) x

LOL He did offer to cook, but feel I should get my arse back to normality as soon as poss, can't avoid things forever, I know I wont cheat as I am very determined not to fail this, i WILL lose the unwanted lbs :D!!! oh and also if honest I don't want my kitchen to look like a bomb has hit it, which is normaly the case after he cooks. (but I don't tell him that as he may do it more so I cook more lol) :D
Got to say the thought of a Moroccan chicken tagine sounds yummmmmmm!!! Where abouts do you live Stacy??? I am in a little village outside of Leicester.

Hope your not working to hard.
Anthea xx

That's the right attitude to have! It's funny how this messes with your mind!

The less said about men in the kitchen the better, going on my own experience of course ;)

I finished work at 5, back to work at 9.30! I have tomorrow off now which I'm looking forward too but have some friends coming over & they're all going out after :(

I live In Eastbourne, just outside of Brighton! Have some friends up your way but never been, they always come here because the weather is better apparently lol that and the beach on my door step I think!

Hope you have a good night, hope cooking isn't too painful xX

Oh Wow, you work long hours!!! thank god you have tomorrow off, thinking you deserve it!! x

Sure you will have fun with your friends tomorrow night, are you going to go out woth them afterwards? if so hope you have a fab time, if not, don't worry, next time you go out, you will be even more dressed to impress in a size smaller and feeling extra great!! :D

I am not cooking untill tomorrow, so got another evening to prepare. Hope you evenings work goes well xx

I know, all work & no play because I'm not going out tomorrow! But all for a good cause and there are hundreds of other nights to look forward to with the comfortable slimmer version of moi!

Oh sorry I thought the meal was tonight, at least you have more time to get your head around it all! When is your weigh in?

Have a good night whatever you get up too, i've just had the choc orange shake and had a sip of it and poured it down the sink, it is vile, leaves the most awful taste in your mouth Xx

LOL I did the same thing with my soup tonight, on recommendation from my CDC I tried the Chilly soup .. OMG it was vile, so wont be listening to her anymore!!!

I have my first WI on Monday at 5pm... so fingers crossed. Hope work goes well.

xx:D

Hello, Weekend is all good so far, and as yet not to worried about cooking the meal tonight as feeling really motivated today. :D

Hope work went well last night, and you enjoy your weekend. Have fun tonight with the girls.

Stick with it, only 2 days untill weigh in :)
xx

Thanks lovely, you too! I had mine this morning at 11, my CDC changed it at last minute but not seeing her again until next Tuesday the 16th I think! Only 2 days to go for you then! Whoop! Xx

Thanks lovely, you too! I had mine this morning at 11, my CDC changed it at last minute but not seeing her again until next Tuesday the 16th I think! Only 2 days to go for you then! Whoop! Xx

Oh wow how did you get on??? :)

Not too bad, considering the loo troubles I've been having lol, 5 pounds in 5 days!

Got my rubber gloves on again, gonna have a good clean before the girls arrive! I'm like Monica from friends haha! Have a good one xX

Oh I think 5Lb is good, especially after what you have already lost!!! so well done there!!

I so know what you mean about the Loo troubles, they are a nightmare :sick0019:Hope they don't last too long lol!

I am afriad to say I am more like joey ... I have a cleaner that comes in once a week as I hate cleaning, with a passion. Lazy I know but what can I do :eek: I do like gardning though (she says to try and save face lol) x

Enjoy. xxx

Back