Today was really tough untill I did the home WI.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jazzy67, 3 August 2011 Social URL.

1. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Well today is day 3, and have to say I found today really hard, as was rolling out a training day today, had 25 delegates and they were all stuffing chocolate and yummy sandwiches, I could have so easily accepted the offer of a chocolate bar or two, but somehow managed to resist. I just locked myself away in my office during lunch and enjoyed a vanilla shake instead. It was so hard and made me a tad grumpy and very emotional.

Mood stayed the same and headache attacked full force, could have cried when I got home.

However just did a Wi at home and found that I have lost 6lbs in my first 3 days...

Now I am very very happy and so motivated to see the week out!! :party0019:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    aww that's absolutely brilliant! i love week one!
    keep up the good work :)

4. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Ahh thanks Goolian, and a massive WOW to you, I can see how you are kicking butt with your weight loss!! I love reading peoples success stories, it really does help to motivate me. Thanks for sharing :) xx

[​IMG]

Last edited: 4 August 2011
  5. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    brilliant that should help the motivation levels imagine how much you will have lost in your first week! keep it up it does get easier.

6. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Thanks Loulou, I am trying not to get to excited about 1st WI on Monday just in case, but as long as it is no less than the 6lbs already lost I will be a happy bunny. Day 4 today has been so much easier, no headaches, not hungry, only the odd craving that has not lasted long and a fair bit of energy. So if it continues like this I will be fine.

Seems you have done so well on this, again it is a big part of the motivation to see results that people like you have achieved, so thank you for posting :D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.