Today was really tough untill I did the home WI.

jazzy67

Well today is day 3, and have to say I found today really hard, as was rolling out a training day today, had 25 delegates and they were all stuffing chocolate and yummy sandwiches, I could have so easily accepted the offer of a chocolate bar or two, but somehow managed to resist. I just locked myself away in my office during lunch and enjoyed a vanilla shake instead. It was so hard and made me a tad grumpy and very emotional.

Mood stayed the same and headache attacked full force, could have cried when I got home.

However just did a Wi at home and found that I have lost 6lbs in my first 3 days...

Now I am very very happy and so motivated to see the week out!! :party0019:

aww that's absolutely brilliant! i love week one!
keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Thanks Loulou, I am trying not to get to excited about 1st WI on Monday just in case, but as long as it is no less than the 6lbs already lost I will be a happy bunny. Day 4 today has been so much easier, no headaches, not hungry, only the odd craving that has not lasted long and a fair bit of energy. So if it continues like this I will be fine.

Seems you have done so well on this, again it is a big part of the motivation to see results that people like you have achieved, so thank you for posting :D xx

Back