Today was the first day...

StacieG

Today was the first time I have realised how much weight I have lost and the difference it has made to my body.

When I started SW back in Jan I was over 20 stone and a size 24.. today I went into Matalan with my mum and saw a really nice cream strippy jumper.. I picked up an 18 and put it on.. my mum went that looks lovely..

I went over to the full length mirror and it hit me, I now weigh 17stone 9lbs..although I have a way to go..I actually said where have I gone?? my belly no longer porked out and it actually brought tears to my eyes because I felt I looked pretty again!

Just wanted to share, for people who are just starting or have slow loses.. just think about that time when you will think..blimey look at me now! :rolleyes:

Well done hun, you've done brilliantly xxx

Well done, your an inspiration!

That's so lovely! Well done :D It really does hit you when you start being able to fit into smaller clothes doesn't it?? I haven't gone down much on top, but size 18 trousers and jeans are starting to get too big for me.
Keep up the good work!
Kelly.x

Well done you! I've just started SW and stories like that are an inspiration. Way to go!

ZXXXX

Congrats on the weight loss Stacie. Such an inspiration x

Thanks everybody, its just strange how it can suddenly changes.. smeone I joined the same week keep going to be can't believe how much your body shape has changed and I was kinda just agreeing but not really believing but like I said yesterday it hit me x x

Today was the first time I have realised how much weight I have lost and the difference it has made to my body.

When I started SW back in Jan I was over 20 stone and a size 24.. today I went into Matalan with my mum and saw a really nice cream strippy jumper.. I picked up an 18 and put it on.. my mum went that looks lovely..

I went over to the full length mirror and it hit me, I now weigh 17stone 9lbs..although I have a way to go..I actually said where have I gone?? my belly no longer porked out and it actually brought tears to my eyes because I felt I looked pretty again!

Just wanted to share, for people who are just starting or have slow loses.. just think about that time when you will think..blimey look at me now! :rolleyes:

That is so touching, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!! :):):)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

WELL DONE YOU!!!

I can't wait 'til I can notice a difference - it must be such good motivation to carry on losing too as you KNOW it is working! You deserve to be very proud :)

P.S. Caramelle, love the avatar, I think my cat does that when I'm at work :)

Well done - there is nothing like fitting into a smaller size to make you realise it is really happening. Brilliant!

Well done Hun!! Its not until you take a step back and take a good long hard look at yourself that you realise how far you have come.

xx

Back