today's challenge...

lilpixiesue

Can I survive at evening at a karaoke bar with only 15 syns to spend on alcohol??? :eek:

Me neither!!

Spritzers? Spirit and diet mixer? If you really can't do it then I would at least alternate your alcoholic drinks with a diet soft drink....the idea being that you'd be drinking half your usual amount :)

Me neither!!

Spritzers? Spirit and diet mixer? If you really can't do it then I would at least alternate your alcoholic drinks with a diet soft drink....the idea being that you'd be drinking half your usual amount :)

good idea, maybe i'll drink vodka and diet coke but leave the vodka out of every other one, might trick my mind into thinking i am drinking more than i actually am LOL
or I just go in stone cold sober and try and get "drunk on the atmosphere" (i hear people can do that!)... but then there's no excuse for my appauling singing!!!

Good luck = personally speaking, I actually would need the vodkas and diet coke to get me up there, but once I had a few there would be no stopping me lol.

My challenge today, is to walk past the fresh cream cakes in M and S x

I assume this night out was last night but my drink since starting sw has been dry martini and soda with a squeeze of lemon. Only 2.5 syns so if you save your whole days syns that's 7 drinks :) alternate with soft drinks and ask for a swizzle stick or straw with each boozy drink to pop in your handbag to keep track of how many you've had x

If I'm going for a night out I know I won't stick to my 15 syn limit, so I plan with flexible syns and allow myself a few more than that :) But I found that spirits and diet coke are a good way to maximise alcohol consumption with less syns :p Good luck sticking to the syns :)

I'd use my syns on a weekly basis & enjoy the night, but don't lose count of how many drinks you've had, a good tip I found on here is to have a straw with every drink & when you've finished put it in your bag, that way you know how many drinks you've had.I find having syns on a weekly basis keeps me in control of what I'm having & tends not to lead to blips or 'I've blown it' attitude.

Happy Holidays said:
I'd use my syns on a weekly basis & enjoy the night, but don't lose count of how many drinks you've had, a good tip I found on here is to have a straw with every drink & when you've finished put it in your bag, that way you know how many drinks you've had.I find having syns on a weekly basis keeps me in control of what I'm having & tends not to lead to blips or 'I've blown it' attitude.

The straw idea is a good one - I'll definitely be using that one! X

Back