TODAYS FOOD DIARY

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hi Everyone!! Well How Are U All? On 3rd Day Of Ww And Really Enjoyin It, Actually Suprised How Much I Can Eat, Findin It Hard To Use All My Points Today Ha, Does Any1 Else Find That Happens To Them? Most Of My Fav Things Are Quiet Low In Points Its Great!

this Is Wat I Have Had Today (had To Force Myself To Eat Few Extra Points Seein As Ur Only Allowed To Save 4 Per Day Lol) Please Tell Me How U Think I Am Doin :d

b 6 Slices Melba Toast, 1 Light Choices Cheese Triangle, Ww Citrus Yog - 2

l 2 Slices Bread Filled With Mixed Salad, Light Choices Cup A Soup, Ww Cheese Puffs, Sugar Free Jelly (so Chuffed It Has 0 Points!!) 4

d Light Choices Baked Potato Filled With Cheese, Salad And 2tbsp Sweet Chilli 4

snacks 6 Melba Toast, Light Choices Cheese Triangle, Ww Cookies, Ww Cheese Puffs And 2 Slices Bread With 1 Tsp Flora Light 6 And 1/2

total 16 And 1/2,
saved 4

cant Belive How Much I Have Been Able To Eat, Light Choices Meals Are Fab From Tesco!!those Baked Spuds Are Delicious!!:d

please Let Me No If U Think Im Goin Wrong Anywhere!!xoxox

umm that sounds lovely hun, i enjoy reading what everyone has to eat!x

yeah i think you're doing fine, eating your points saving 4 thats fine...but dont save more than 4, ok?
what are you saving them for do you have something planned for the weekend?
I really enjoy the diet too. Can eat all normal foods just in moderation.
Am starting kickstart tomorrow so am hoping for a good loss next week.
Cant wait to hear what you have to eat tomorrow! You get some great ideas on here!x

yeah teacher mentioned that thanks!!yep im out 2mro nite and out for meal on sat so im sure lots of points will be consumed!!so scared!!lol have u any good idead of nice meals that arent to high in points?xx

Back