todays the day

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
of my driving test :eek: why is it when you are looking foward to something the time drags and when your not time flies ?

Good luck missy! Will keep my fingers crossed for you! What time do you have it?

my instructor says i am an experienced driver but my problem is doing the test . the nerves usually take over . i have nearly got it twice b4 but it was at the end i mucked it up due to nerves. So hopefully i will be okay and keep calm and the anwer will be the one i want.

Try to keep calm (I know how hard that is) & think about how great you'll feel when you've passed. Let us know how you do!! x

Oh, how did the test go? Are you loose on the roads now?! ;-)

Oooooo...Hun...how did you get on???

Any news yet?

I remember the fantastic feeling when i passed i screamed so loud i made the examiner jump!! LOL! what a great feeling!

hi guys not this time failed on 3 point turn stalled 3 times something i never do on ordinary lessons . have to redo theroy again as is up 2morrow but on a good note the examiner said there is no reason why i shouldnt pass and not to give up . i will get there .thanks for all your lovely posts x p.s hope have have better result at wi 2morrow.

Last edited:
hi guys not this time failed on 3 point turn stalled 3 times something i never do on ordinary lessons . have to redo theroy again as is up 2morrow but on a good nothe the examiner said there was no reason why i shouldnt pass next time and not to give up . i will get there .thanks for all your lovely posts x

Aw you poor thing! But im sure that you will pass next time! Chin up and good luck for next time:fingerscrossed:

That's the spirit! If at first you don't succeed..... :)

hi guys not this time failed on 3 point turn stalled 3 times something i never do on ordinary lessons . have to redo theroy again as is up 2morrow but on a good note the examiner said there is no reason why i shouldnt pass and not to give up . i will get there .thanks for all your lovely posts x p.s hope have have better result at wi 2morrow.
Gutted for you!

It took me 4 goes to pass, mate. It was always some stupid cock-up because of nerves so I really feel for you.

It is the worst feeling- but all so worth it when you get there. Keep at it and chin up, eh?

xxxxx

Sorry to hear you didn't pass but at least you got good feedback from the examiner. Good luck for your WI :hug99:

Back