Todays the,day

My sense of smell went mental on day 4/5 as well. My dad had bought some steak bake thing for his lunch (which I'd normally enjoy the smell off) but it smelt so vile!!! I couldn't even tell what it was until I asked him.

Oh I know, the diet is all I can talk about right now! Just glad there is minimins, as outlet for some of it. Or I'd be bending folks ears all day long! :p

So glad you are getting on ok though Danielle! Almost 1 week down! :D

Sarah xx

Thanks for your reply sarah awful isnt it made me feel soo sick couldnt sleep!... Hopefully it,will calm down i cant wait for week one to be over!!!...
im going to be coming off plan because.before id started id booked and paid for my sister in laws hen party including wine tasting and a trip to a diff part of the country with a load of people i dont know so to me not drinkings not an option (waste so much money) i know i.will be off plan saturday and sunday. Im feeling a bit nervous about re starting the plan on the monday but i am 1000%... Does anyone know if i should have something to eat the night before so i line my stomach??? Xxxx i really feel like a fraud because when i did LL i didnt cheat once in the 3 n half months i did :( xxxxx

Don't feel like a cheat! The important thing is that you are staying focused and determined to get back on plan afterwards. You will still have got a good 4 weeks start by then and IMO there are some events in life that a VLCD diet is really not best suited for!

I think it might be very wise to line the stomach before hand, as I read on one of the other forums that drinking while in Ketosis can make you really quite ill. So probably best to eat something to break ketosis during the day. Best bet is to ask your CDC's advice though! :]

Aww thanks sarah!! I know i am so determined to do it!! and to get straight back to plan on the monday! i have one.more date in my diary that drink and food cannot be avoided as im the host lol. But ill again have that night off and then im on it till christmas! No breaks!!!... Xxxx day 6 complete!! Woop babys sleeping early n dvd for me xxxx

Hiiii guys so anyways weigh day!.... And allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of my HARD work has paid off bear in mind half way through the week ive started on my first period (sorry if too much info) since having a baby lol i lost a massive 12 pounds woop.woop.....
Only thing is im really missing food last two days :( HELP xxxxx

Congratulations! That is massive! :)

Keep going with the diet, once I got past day 10 my food cravings got better, they still aren't completely gone now, but I know it's only psychological now, lol

Good luck for week 2 x

2nd week weigh in lost 8 pounds so thts 20 pounds in 2 weeks woooooo!!.... Im so pleased but really want food still lol but im being goood!! Sorry havent been on mich but have a poorly baba :( xxxxx

Back