Todays the day!

cat2011

Hi Guys,

So today I started my Liprotrim diet! I have actually been looking forward to starting it. I have been following a few of you on here and have been encouraged by your supportive comments to each other.

I would like to loose 2 stone to get back to the weight I used to be as I have become very unhappy with the way my body looks.

I am feeling positive but very hungry. I have tried to the flapjack and chicken soup and am not feeling very satisfied:(

I hope to hear form you

Cat x

Welcome cat :) you will find alot of support here and any advice you need just shout :) but god if you loss any more weigh you will be none existent :) just kidding think you need to fix your stat's as they are showing you only weigh 78 lbs :)

Good luck hun and keep focused to get through the next few days :) x

welcome to the site =D I find that if I am feeling a bit hungry drinking a pint of water helps, If your full of water you feel the hunger less =D
There is always someone on here if you need support or have any questions! We are all in the same boat!! xxx

Hi Guys,

So today I started my Liprotrim diet! I have actually been looking forward to starting it. I have been following a few of you on here and have been encouraged by your supportive comments to each other.

I would like to loose 2 stone to get back to the weight I used to be as I have become very unhappy with the way my body looks.

I am feeling positive but very hungry. I have tried to the flapjack and chicken soup and am not feeling very satisfied:(

I hope to hear form you

Cat x

Hello welcome to the forum and welcome aboard the LT train :)

The first few days are very hard, probably the hardest so stay strong and i assure you it gets so much better.

The hunger will pass just keep sipping the water as it works a treat at relieving the hunger for most people, myself included.

I assume your stats are missing a 1 in front of them?

Good luck and keep posting as we're all here to help :) xx

Welcome cat , I'm on day 18 , and have to say the site is great for advice , people are so helpful. Try keep busy and once you get over the first couple of days the hunger fades, drink drink drink

Welcome!
I too started Lipotrim today, I've had the choc shake for breakfast (not that keen but going to push forward with it) and now having a chicken soup for lunch (which I actually really like) and will be taking another chicken soup to work with me tonight for my dinner. I don't feel hungry although I went to bed this afternoon to have my nap before work and woke up with a horrid headache! Maybe its because I didn't have any water for 5 hours and only had 1 pint before that. Drinking some now and it seems to be easing the headache.

I have read on here a few times that not drinking enough water can also make you feel 'hungry' as well so make sure you keep up your water intake.

I didn't get any of the flapjacks...what are they like?

Good luck with your weight loss! xx

Welcome honey ...jump on the LT train ...destination ...GOAL central :D x x x

It does get easier :) try and stick with it, drink lots and come on here for motivatin and support :) I find the shakes taste better if you put them in the blender and mix with lots of ice, I thought my first flap jack was the most disgusting thing ever but now I have one every day when I'm at work and actually look forward to them. Early nights are also the lipotrimmers best friend when you first start. Good luck and welcome xxx

Carobert said:
It does get easier :) try and stick with it, drink lots and come on here for motivatin and support :) I find the shakes taste better if you put them in the blender and mix with lots of ice, I thought my first flap jack was the most disgusting thing ever but now I have one every day when I'm at work and actually look forward to them. Early nights are also the lipotrimmers best friend when you first start. Good luck and welcome xxx
I wish early nights were an option for me. I work nights :-(

Welcome Cat and best of luck with the diet, I am on week 2 at the moment xx

Good luck Cat, I hope your start has gone well. Im restarting tomorrow, its an exciting diet, super quick results, yay!

Back