Toffee and Walnut Shake..

Yes, I like it too - its a chuck up between that and a veg soup for lunch today

It's delish! Tastes like maple toffee:drool:

Its one of my favourites too... and i am officially addicted to the Vanilla shakes!

Lynne
x

Haven't tried it yet - this week I'm trying butterscotch and vanilla - had the vanilla for breakfast and thought it was delish until I added some coffee and heated it up - then I had to throw it away! I'll give the toffee and walnut a go next week then - thanks for the tip.

...had the vanilla for breakfast and thought it was delish until I added some coffee and heated it up - then I had to throw it away!

Ooo, nooooo! "Heating it up" ruins everything - taste and nutrition. Just make it hot to start with: stir the powder carefully into a little room-temperature water to make a very loose paste, top up with hot-to-near-boiling water, and whisk hard.

Utterly delicious! Let us know it if works for you.

Some suggestions, which I dont know if you do.

Vanilla shake - I mix mine with a bit of cinnamon and some coffee to make a Cappucino flavour its fab.

Also I put Orange Essence into a Vanilla shake or a choc shake.

Makes it yummier.

D x

Oooh nice idea's there. i'm so boring as I always have the choc or choc mint as mousse. Not that keen on the other flavours. I did used to have vanilla with coffee iced which was nice x

I didn't like the toffee and walnut for a long time, but suddenly recently I can't have enough of it. I absolutely love it now and have to most days. Also, I used to love the chocolate orange but now can't stand that.

oh my, these make me feel sooo ill! lol
Glad you enjoy them though!
Shuddering at the thought! lol
xxxx

Back