toffee and walnut

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
is it just me or does the toffee walnut shake taste far more like butterscotch than the butterscotch shake?!?!
im gonna get the mix-a-mousse next week and see if its like butterscotch angel delight yum yum yum!!

xcx​

totally .. and the Butterscotch tastes a little like feet .... the Toffee Walnut is amazing made with Mix a mousse and if you follow the instructions on the sticky above titled , recipes for foodpacks , muffin, crisps , fudge cake ( there is one for perfect mix a mousse ) .. it tastes amazing , just like angel delight :) ( I made one by following the instructions on the pack and ended up with a very lumpy mess :jelous: )

ooh thanks for the tip!! i wish it was next week lol so i could get it n try it lol!! and i agree totally on the butterscotch one - feet with chemicals!!!!

xcx

eurgh i had a toggee and walnut shake last nite i had it warm and it made me gag lol bad times !!!!

ewww!! i think it wld be vile warm, i had mine ice cold and it was delish. te only one i like hot is the choc mint, but even that is soooooooooooo much nicer freezing cold!!

xcx

I'm trying the toffee and walnut this week coming and getting some of the mix-a-mousse so will give it a go:)

do you just add a spoonfull of mix a mousse to the shake and mix with hot or cold water??????????

do you just add a spoonfull of mix a mousse to the shake and mix with hot or cold water??????????

Scoop of MAM into the powder and then with ice cold water hun.

Have never tried the toffee and walnut one, but might have to give it a god when I go back on Fri

I totally love Toffee and Walnut, but went off it a tiny bit once. I was in Florida and made it with room temp water, I ended up with a warm lumpy mess and had to drink it anyway or I'd have had to do with out. I didn't have T&W for a while after I got home, but I'm back onto them now and they're yum!

Sounds lovely!
Will i be allowed MAM on ss+?

Deepak x

Deepak you're allowed it on all of them, including SS. It's fab and makes a change.

Back