Toffee bars are sooo scrumptious!

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
So I had my first toffee and nut bar on Monday and didn't think much of it really. Had another today and oooo they taste like flapjack now! Sooo yummy and I am actually craving them so my tastebuds are obviously changing :D much nicer than the choc and orange ones methinks!

I love the toffee ones!!! *Drool* Seriously, stick to the Exante ones. They are by far the nicest ones out there. The Biggest Loser ones are minging.

I HATE HATE the toffee bars! Will be buying my pack in 2 weeks time and am tryna find a way to avoid them. Choc orange yes thus yummy. IMO though nothing beats the BL choc mint.....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I spent £6 on 4 Biggest Loser ones and all 4 have ended up in the bin as i just can't stomach how cardboardy they are. I get my bars as part of the bumper pack so it doesn't really affect me cost wise i suppose?

Princess_Ames said:
Well I spent £6 on 4 Biggest Loser ones and all 4 have ended up in the bin as i just can't stomach how cardboardy they are. I get my bars as part of the bumper pack so it doesn't really affect me cost wise i suppose?

Lol you should have sent them to Starlight ;)

I dont rate the BL bars they seem very inconsistent but they are always on offer (or so it seems) I like the exante ones but i wont be buying the bumper pack from exante again because i cant stand the soups they make me want to stop the diet hahaha Asda measure up bars all the way now :D

I love everything apart from teh tomato & basil soup! EEEUGHHHH I HATE HATE HATE every 4th day when I have to have one of those! lol
Strangely though, I don't actually crave to taste any food now, only to taste the exante packs which is good because it's sort of putting me off eating! lol YEAY!!! (joke)...or was it??! lol :D I have craved food but just literally to have a different texture in my mouth not actually fancied anything in partiular though! :D x

BouncyBride said:
I love everything apart from teh tomato & basil soup! EEEUGHHHH I HATE HATE HATE every 4th day when I have to have one of those! lol
Strangely though, I don't actually crave to taste any food now, only to taste the exante packs which is good because it's sort of putting me off eating! lol YEAY!!! (joke)...or was it??! lol :D I have craved food but just literally to have a different texture in my mouth not actually fancied anything in partiular though! :D x

I'm not a huge fan of the tomato and basil but it's way better than the chicken yuk yuk yuk!! x

See I quite like the chicken...lets be fair though, they'd all taste lovely wit ha nice big crusty roll sat on the plate next to them eh! HAHA!!! x

BouncyBride said:
See I quite like the chicken...lets be fair though, they'd all taste lovely wit ha nice big crusty roll sat on the plate next to them eh! HAHA!!! x

Arghhhhh noooooooooo!!! Stay away from the crusty baguettes!! That's what got me in this position in the first place lol! That and pizza, crisps, coke, chocolate........... The list is endlesa! Haha! x

Nope, best you ignore that "gone off" feeling then eh! lol Have you added things to them? like pepper or salt or tabasco or anything? They aren't so bad then.

Nope, best you ignore that "gone off" feeling then eh! lol Have you added things to them? like pepper or salt or tabasco or anything? They aren't so bad then.
I don't mind some of the soups but absolutely detest the mushroom .... I now add some curry power to take away the flavour!! x

I add chilli, pepper and dried basil to mine. I've managed to stomach a veg one tonight but I'm really not feeling it LOL

LOL awwww maybe when you order your next lot, just order shakes and bars??? Personally, I think the mixture of sweet and savoury is good but that's just me, I think I wld find it really hard if there was something I didn't like. :( Chin up chicken! lol

flab-buster said:
I dont rate the BL bars they seem very inconsistent but they are always on offer (or so it seems) I like the exante ones but i wont be buying the bumper pack from exante again because i cant stand the soups they make me want to stop the diet hahaha Asda measure up bars all the way now :D

Have you tried the tesco ultra slim ones. They're very like asda but they're on special offer so you're getting 6 for £3.50 just now. :)

I didn't realise you could have different bars???? I suppose the only difference is you're not getting your 100% nutrients a day are you as it takes 3 packs to get that but then, I very much doubt people who eat normally get their 100% a day! I know I never did! lol

Back