Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cruise PP Toffee Muffins

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by joandripple, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. joandripple

joandripple Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Afternoon All,

I have just made a batch of the Toffee Muffins posted in the recipes section and I am sorry to say they were disgusting!:eek: :mad:

They rose lovely, but sank as soon as I took them out of the oven, all the wheatbran sank to the bottom and they just tasted really eggy - yukk!!:(

Anyone got any ideas what went wrong or are they supposed to be like that?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jezzebell

jezzebell Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(6.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    sounds like you didnt cook them for long enough. I do mine (slightly different recipe) for 25mins fan oven 160

edited to say... they do take a bit of getting used to, the texture is a more moist than you're used to. But i love them now and have them everyday

4. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Don't fret Joan, I had the same experience, like little eggy half-buns!!! I followed the recipe on here too, 15 mins at 180, it definitely wasn't long enough x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.