toilet issues whilst on LT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SBR08, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. SBR08

SBR08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(17.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know this isnt a pleasant subject (sorry) but i am into my second week of LT and usually very regular in going to the toilet and never have any problems, however i have become really constipated in the last few days and I am sure its because of the LT and new diet, i have made sure i am drinking loads of water (upto 10 pints per day sometimes) but its not helping. I am doing well on LT but this is putting me off a bit

Any advice would be great

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    alot of people add fibreclear to their water intake, if not have you tried senakot????????x

4. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aint gonna lie.... the downfall to this diet is going to the toilet... well.. not going to the toilet! I put fibreclear in 2 of my shakes and that seems to do the trick... but if you're feeling constipated, then try using senakot as that defo speeds it up.

You will get used to it... it can be uncomfortable sometimes but just make sure you use fibreclear and/or senakot and you will be fine and dandy!

Good luck! xx

5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Dulcolax is much stronger and I reckon it clears you out brilliantly. But your constipation is totally normal on LT and we all have been there

6. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm having the same problem! Have been adding fibreclear to my drinks for the last week and this has definitely helped. I think most people seem to suffer like this but hey, it seems a small price to pay for such quick weight loss!

7. markodie

markodie Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have not experienced these problems since week one - however not sure whether the large water intake of 5-7 litres a day keeps things in check or maybe the chilli flakes I have been adding to my soups are doing the trick!!??

8. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you have to remember as well that you are not eating so you dont need to go as much !!

9. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have used Fibresure capsules since I started. You find them in Boots with the vitamins and supplements. Instructions says to take 2 x 3 times a day but I take 3 x 2 times a day and I try to take them at the same time as shake etc. They don't effect ketosis and I don't think they effect weight loss, in fact I'm convinced they help.

I would suggest doing a bit of a clear out with Senokot or Dulcolax and then start taking them. I've been on CD and Fibresure now for about 4 months and I've hardly missed a day! I highly recommend them.

10. DIANAGRACE

DIANAGRACE Full Member

I dont have that problem, mine is the other way maybe I drink to much liquid, but I am only on day 4 so will wait to see what happens, just never spent so long in the toilet and when you got to go you go...... lol.
    DIANA

11. SBR08

SBR08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(17.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim

I WAS fine but in my 10th day i started having probs and i NEVER have toilet probs- will get myself off to the chemist today- thanks for ur advice :)

12. scazman

scazman Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    You're all talking crap! :)

13. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    I used senokat and found that it didnt work as well, tried ducolax (ONE TABLET IS SUFFICE!) and it works wonders, just make sure you are near a toilet though... just in case if you get my drift;)

14. scazman

scazman Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Fibreclear does the trick. I only miss out on a good old morning dump one or twice a week.:D

15. newstarter

newstarter Full Member

I'm having serious problems - chemist said fibreclear would help - but it hasn't even though i've been taking 2 x senokot maxstrengths every night. The last time I went was saturday!

Phoned the chemist today and told him I only have the normal dulcolax and not the pearls so i'm just gona have one - and get the pearls when i go for my weigh in on Friday.

16. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I do think you have to remember that your intake of solids is massively less than before so there isn't going to be a lot anyway. I have the same problem but never have any discomfort I think that would be when I would worry.

17. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    2 ducolax does te trick everytime x Fibreclear can prevent you getting constipated; but it not a cure! and it is not a laxative, its fibre bulk

18. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My chemist gave me suppositories. Even though I don't feel that I want to go - she said I will start to feel poorly if I don't.
    just waiting for it to work now!!!!! Yikes!!!!!

19. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

mrs scazman your comments are very rude sometimes ................. i think that if you have nothing good to say just dont say it!!

20. scazman

scazman Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    It's Mr Scazman FYI! Rude, moi?

If you're referring to the 'Your all talking crap' comment then perhaps take a moment to consider that in the context of a thread of poo (aka crap) that I was perhaps being a tad ironic?!?! Your only possible excuse for not understanding irony is that you are American. If you are British or Irish then may I suggest you get a life before insulting others on this website. Thank you!

BTW which charm school did you go to???

21. yyx99

yyx99 Full Member

I|m always having no 2 problems. Im drinking gallons of water but its not really helping. Ducalax is my freind!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.