Toilet Issues

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MissVampy, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. MissVampy

MissVampy Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi I am just wondering if anybody is having toilet issues. I am sorry if you are digusted but at least it wont put you off your food ;)

I have only been to the toilet once in the last 2 weeks and that was at the beginning. I would really like to hear other members opinions. I know about fibreclear I take 2 spoonfuls once a day but did you know there is carbs in it. Which makes me hesitant to take it but its such a issue that I do. I know to take senna etc etc. I just want to know if there is anyone who has went longer and also those of you who do manage to go regulary if you have runny poo as I cant imagine drinking liquids all day is going to bulk up your poo. Thank you, you may now be sick in the bucket on your right :jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Budkin

Budkin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Miss Vampie
    I missed the bucket, it was on the Left!!:jelous:
    I've had trouble going since the beginning, people say to drink lots of water, which makes no difference to me what so ever, because there is no rufidge going in, there's none coming out, which makes it nai on impossible to go, usually be the end of the week there's such a back up that something does happen, i find eating the flapjack bars helps, i've tried just about every remedy. looks like it's a side effect of the diet,
    iv'e gone from going daily to going weekly, Fibre clear doesn't seem to do anything for me, everyone has a carb tolorence level , i think it's about 50grams where your body doesn't react unless you go over, so the carbs in Fibre Clear won't affect you
    Sam:)

4. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    I've had problems ever since I started on LT but I use Dulcolax once or twice a week and that makes me go. You can also buy Psylium husk which are fibres so that your bowels will move.

5. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Im so sorry for those of you who cant go. :-( since the begining ive been goung every couple of days without any type of laxatives whatsover. And yes its as normal consistency as it was prior to TFR. :)

6. xxjoxx

xxjoxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.1lb(10.69%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi havent had that problem but then im only on day 6, but my mum hasnt been since we started and she is drinking the water amount xxx

7. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    i tend to go every 4 days or so. not properly mind, more like rabbit dropping as i call em! (sorry tmi)

8. Budkin

Budkin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Putty consistency,comes to mind:rolleyes: i'm going to give Dulcolax a go, Thanks Mirjam
    i'll keep you all posted, cos i know that you want to know how i get on LOL :)
    Sam:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.