Toilet Issues

MissVampy

Hi I am just wondering if anybody is having toilet issues. I am sorry if you are digusted but at least it wont put you off your food ;)

I have only been to the toilet once in the last 2 weeks and that was at the beginning. I would really like to hear other members opinions. I know about fibreclear I take 2 spoonfuls once a day but did you know there is carbs in it. Which makes me hesitant to take it but its such a issue that I do. I know to take senna etc etc. I just want to know if there is anyone who has went longer and also those of you who do manage to go regulary if you have runny poo as I cant imagine drinking liquids all day is going to bulk up your poo. Thank you, you may now be sick in the bucket on your right :jelous:

Hi Miss Vampie
I missed the bucket, it was on the Left!!:jelous:
I've had trouble going since the beginning, people say to drink lots of water, which makes no difference to me what so ever, because there is no rufidge going in, there's none coming out, which makes it nai on impossible to go, usually be the end of the week there's such a back up that something does happen, i find eating the flapjack bars helps, i've tried just about every remedy. looks like it's a side effect of the diet,
iv'e gone from going daily to going weekly, Fibre clear doesn't seem to do anything for me, everyone has a carb tolorence level , i think it's about 50grams where your body doesn't react unless you go over, so the carbs in Fibre Clear won't affect you
Sam:)

I've had problems ever since I started on LT but I use Dulcolax once or twice a week and that makes me go. You can also buy Psylium husk which are fibres so that your bowels will move.

Im so sorry for those of you who cant go. :-( since the begining ive been goung every couple of days without any type of laxatives whatsover. And yes its as normal consistency as it was prior to TFR. :)

Hi havent had that problem but then im only on day 6, but my mum hasnt been since we started and she is drinking the water amount xxx

i tend to go every 4 days or so. not properly mind, more like rabbit dropping as i call em! (sorry tmi)

Putty consistency,comes to mind:rolleyes: i'm going to give Dulcolax a go, Thanks Mirjam
i'll keep you all posted, cos i know that you want to know how i get on LOL :)
Sam:)

Back