Step 1 Sole Source Toilet Movements

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by iwannabeslim1, 21 March 2014.

1. iwannabeslim1

iwannabeslim1 Well-Known Member

How has SS affected everyone's toilet movements? I've heard loads about constipation on this but not diahorrea which is what I seem to have. I did last time too.

******TMI ALERT*******

When I say diahorrea I mean it's like water!!! A good thing for weight loss I guess but just wanted to check if I'm alone here....?
  2. GLL

GLL Well-Known Member

I was the same, it went on for a day or 2. I made sure I drank way more than the 2 1/4l of water a day so I didn't end up dehydrated etc.

check with your consultant if it doesn't settle down for more for proper advice :)

the things we put up with to loose weight eh :p
  3. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

Might be down to the high protein content.

I normally have IBS-D and the diet had the opposite effect on me, kind of enjoyed not worrying about where the nearest loo was when I went out for once.
  4. iwannabeslim1

Thanks guys. Weird thing is I too suffer with IBS and need 3 lots of different medication a day just to be able to go to the toilet, plus stacks of peppermint tea and this is just clearing me out! It's totally crazy but good as I feel less bloated and obv have stopped my medication too :)
  5. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

I'm the opposite, having to add fibre to my evening shake!! Lol x
  6. iwannabeslim1

Oh right yes I've heard from most people that this makes them constipated but this absolutely clears me out, it did when I done it last time too. I'm not going to complain as I'd rather that than be constipated!
  7. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

Just continue with the fluids as you don't want to become dehydrated! X