Toilet Trips??

Lanarkwitch

Gold Member
Hi everyone, can anyone who's been on the TS plan for a bit tell me does the frequency of the trips to the loo calm down any, I seem to be spending half my day in the bathroom which is rather annoying at the moment.

Yep, I'm now on day 14 and am going much less than I was to begin with - a week ago, as soon as I had a drink I had to have a wee. One's bladder needs time to strengthen and the body has to find its new fluid equilibrium. I had 2 cups of ginger tea plus 2 litres of water this morning & then went to the loo, I've just drunk 2 pints of peppermint tea at work and no need for a loo break yet. Thank heavens! Are you drinking any diuretics - coke zero, coffee, tea? That may have an effect.

Hi Evil Weevil, i've cut out a lot of coffee and replaced it with water but will admit to 2 zeros per day, glad to hear it calms down, this just isn't practical !!

Yep day 2 for me and peeing like a racehorse lol

The toilet trips are annoying, they did calm last time I lasted for 2weeks.

you will find that the longer you are on the diet the loo breaks will calm down, 11 weeks in and im back to normal, if not better than i was before. Before the diet i used to get up min 2 times a night to wee and now i can go all night......first time in about 12 years wooooooooooo. Anyway, it does get easier.

I agree. Im in week 8 and they are much less frequent and i can sleep all night without going :)

Week 5 for me (not on exante but other VLCD) and I still pee as much as I did on week 1.
I'm rarely more than 10ft from a loo though :D

its good to know it does calm down, for 3 days i was on that toilet more then anything lol it felt like being pregnant again lol

Well today is my first day ( again lol) and I've spent a majority of my time on the loo.
My 2 year old just said " another wee wee mummy?!!" lol

Jo xx

Back