Toilet trouble

purpleflower

Horrid subject to talk about....but on Lipotrim I just dont open my bowels.Last time was last friday but was after laxatives.Im not constipated yet but surely it is really unhealthy not to be going for this period length??,will I becoming all bunged up inside??I put a spoon of fibre clear in every morning shake yet it has yet to do anything.
Does anyone else have this problem,but not yet constipated??

I think most people dont go as much on Lipotrim , remember all we are getting is essential nutrients .. so there isnt a lot of wastage like there is with food , our bodies use most of what we intake so there just isnt much waste . I wouldnt worry about frequency but if you are constipated when you DO go then you may need to up your fibre clear ? I think you can have 2 tsps a day , although remember if you are bunged up and need laxatives stop the fibreclear that day to prevent further 'bulk' .
I have some problems and have just started fibre clear to try and sort it , I have had to use glyceryn suppositories a few times ( TMI :jelous:) a few times if I havent taken dulcolax in time .

I had the same problem and I would strongly recommend you buy some fibresure pills. Work wonders.

where do you get them? and are they allowed?

Boots. Yes they dont affect Ketosis, been on 3 months.

Yesterday was an awful day for that bunged up feeling for me :( Took some senna 2 nights running before bed and took me too far the other way. Not sure what to do in the future.

I did a thread on this the other day if you want to try and find it but please if you are constipated then DO NOT take fibre clear, get some laxatives and when you feel like you are clear THEN start fibreclear. I have not taken fibre clear since taking a laxative over a week ago and i'm fine now.

Back