toilet troubles....

ammixx

I 'll be discreet - but having eaten so much in the past week, including jacket spuds, loads of veggies and salads, enough fruit to empty the garden of Eden, and drunk enough water to fill lake Windermere, there has been virtually nothing happening in the bathroom - no trains leaving the station, if you get my drift? I don't actually feel constipated - if I really apply myself to the task, I can squeeze of a tiny bit of puree type stuff but that's all :( Raw peppers and sweet corn are usually helpful for me but no impact now. Have tried a mild laxative and a suppository but still nothing. Any advice, please ? :/

Try a softner rather than a laxative, lactulose or dulcoease can be bought at chemist. That'll 'soften' anything that is there and stuck. A laxative will be too extreme. The 'puree' is probably overflow aka the liquid that can squeeze past the poo (I'm a nurse, we love poo chat!) Some people prefer laxido which is an orange flavour drink that also helps to get things moving also available in a chemist. Your body is probably just adjusting to new diet. Maybe change your HEB choice. See if that helps.
Good luck ;) Natalie x

Try a softner rather than a laxative, lactulose or dulcoease can be bought at chemist. That'll 'soften' anything that is there and stuck. A laxative will be too extreme. The 'puree' is probably overflow aka the liquid that can squeeze past the poo (I'm a nurse, we love poo chat!) Some people prefer laxido which is an orange flavour drink that also helps to get things moving also available in a chemist. Your body is probably just adjusting to new diet. Maybe change your HEB choice. See if that helps.
Good luck ;) Natalie x
Thanks Natalie - well I found out the problem - pre SW the previous week, I would have a small teaspoon of brown sugar in my morning coffee. Not in any other, just the morning one but I stopped this the past week. Today, in a rush, I though sod the Syns, thinking they would be off the scale!!! had my sugar and taa daa :) result :) and best of all, only 3 syns in small teaspoon so can do this each morning and not break the bank :):) slenda etc doesn't work for me - but thanks for the other advice :)

Back