• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Toilet Troubles

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
emmm -dont know bout the colour lol -but Inoticed a change in fequency and ahhh density lol I think its quite usual to find these changes -its prob your body detoxing. :D

Angie44

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.1%)
sorry not sure about colour as I never saw any for the first 7 days lol

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
i had green poo for a couple of weeks. it goes brown and smelly again after that :D lol

i've only been once in 11days and still don't feel the need to go is this normal too?

i do love a good discussion on poo! for the first 3 weeks I had no problem at all - although it wasn't green. This week, i haven't been so bought some laxatives at the chemist when i weighed in - wish I'd bought some yesterday as they've worked now - I think I've lost another half stone this afternoon lol!

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
I think I've lost another half stone this afternoon lol!
Lol! Shame, my laxatives didn't actually work until after the WI on Monday- and have continued to work all bleeding week!

Lol! Shame, my laxatives didn't actually work until after the WI on Monday- and have continued to work all bleeding week!
i'm hoping it gives me a head start for next week!!

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
lol you'll probably see a good loss then!

I'm on cd and my poo is TOXIC.
I have a poo once a week, all day on one day lol.
It is putrid! disgusting stick to the sides of the bowl black stuff that smells like nothing you can imagine. I think its the DEVIL that has been making me eat rubbish all these years being eliminated. lol
Lynne x

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
My pharmacist was concerned coz I had only been 3 times one week - I thought that was pretty good!!!! I'm planning to have some Ducolax tomorrow night ready for Monday's WI!!! Lol!

x

Dead right cuddly fairy I tried that though and didny go fo another three days

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 2
Slimming World 10
Cambridge Weight Plan 5
Lipotrim Forum 4
Slim And Save 6