Toilet Troubles

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Bobbillbar, 27 September 2008.

1. Bobbillbar

Bobbillbar Active Member

Been on Lipo since monday and now my Poo is Green! is this normal?? Sorry if its to much information, but I gotta ask!LOL:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  2. BlackRose

BlackRose Well-Known Member

emmm -dont know bout the colour lol -but Inoticed a change in fequency and ahhh density lol I think its quite usual to find these changes -its prob your body detoxing. :D
  3. Angie44

Angie44 Well-Known Member

sorry not sure about colour as I never saw any for the first 7 days lol
  4. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

i had green poo for a couple of weeks. it goes brown and smelly again after that :D lol
  5. Bobbillbar

Bobbillbar Active Member

Thanks for the Quick response girls.. suppose it will come out alright in the end!! Could go and have Colonic irrigation, that'll shift it!
  6. denajane

denajane Well-Known Member

i've only been once in 11days and still don't feel the need to go is this normal too?
  7. andhow

andhow Well-Known Member

i do love a good discussion on poo! for the first 3 weeks I had no problem at all - although it wasn't green. This week, i haven't been so bought some laxatives at the chemist when i weighed in - wish I'd bought some yesterday as they've worked now - I think I've lost another half stone this afternoon lol!
  8. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Lol! Shame, my laxatives didn't actually work until after the WI on Monday- and have continued to work all bleeding week!
  9. andhow

andhow Well-Known Member

i'm hoping it gives me a head start for next week!!
  10. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

lol you'll probably see a good loss then!
  11. wizzbang

wizzbang Well-Known Member

I'm on cd and my poo is TOXIC.
    I have a poo once a week, all day on one day lol.
    It is putrid! disgusting stick to the sides of the bowl black stuff that smells like nothing you can imagine. I think its the DEVIL that has been making me eat rubbish all these years being eliminated. lol
    Lynne x
  12. Annie 100

Annie 100 Likes to chat

I'd be happy with a poo whatever colour it was :sigh::sigh::sigh:
  13. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

My pharmacist was concerned coz I had only been 3 times one week - I thought that was pretty good!!!! I'm planning to have some Ducolax tomorrow night ready for Monday's WI!!! Lol!

14. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Well-Known Member

Dead right cuddly fairy I tried that though and didny go fo another three days