Tomato Soup pack

Mix the powder in a cup with some cold water, just so it's paste like. Then add hot water and stir!!

It's not too bad as it goes!!

xx

You are most welcome Blonde :D

Makes a change for me to be able to help you!! :p

xx

I mix all my soups including tomato with the 200mls of cold water & then heat up in the microwave.
The tomato was very frothy - yuk

LMAO @ Guy!!

:D

I miss Heinz Tomato Soup! :cry:I think it will be a staple in my diet when I go back to the world of f**d

B x

EURGHHH! The tomato is REVOLTING!! There is a weird aniseedy after taste that made me gag. Sob. Nevermind...

Yeah - I mix ALL my hot drinks with a bit of cold water first - I was always under the impression we were meant to... there was something in the welcome booklet/workbook about them potentially 'exploding' if you try and add boiling water directly to the powder - or is this a myth???? Be good to know!

A xxx

EURGHHH! The tomato is REVOLTING!! There is a weird aniseedy after taste that made me gag. Sob. Nevermind...

Yeah - I mix ALL my hot drinks with a bit of cold water first - I was always under the impression we were meant to... there was something in the welcome booklet/workbook about them potentially 'exploding' if you try and add boiling water directly to the powder - or is this a myth???? Be good to know!

A xxx

I think the thing about not adding boiling water directly is because if you use the shaker, the top pops off and you get hot chocolate all over your kitchen! :eek:

B x

cherry plum , the tomato does indeed froth up in the microwave but if you make it with a tiny wee bit of cold water then add hot water it is fine ;) personally i think the tomato is the best by a long way ! especially with some black pepper in it , mmmmm :D

Thanks Notts Bhoy I will give it a go.

mmmmmmmmmmmm tomato soup with a sweetner, tobasco, some bullion powder, and lots of pepper is all i am eating just now

YUK YUK YUK :sigh: I was so looking forward to it too but agree that it just has to be Heinz

(I just wont be having the heavily buttered baguette and cheese with it anymore :rolleyes:)

Back