tomato soup

Discussion in 'SW Winter Warmer Recipes' started by maclynn, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Hi, have just made the tastiest tomato soup,it was so easy and it's sin free

Quarter some tomatoes and some places some garlic on a roasting tray, cook for 10mins. In the meantime, put 2 tins of tomatoes, 1 chopped carrot, 1 chopped onion in a slow cooker or pan, bring to boil, simmer add tomatoes and garlic, cook for further 10-20 min, blend and season to taste, i made mine the the slow cooker and it's worked just fine.
    enjoy:D p.s forgot to say i also put in 1 red pepper.

Last edited: 18 January 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds lovely, I do a similar one with very low fat fromage frais too which is lovely and creamy xxx

4. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Where do you get your low fat fromage frais from. I have an Asda across the road, but they dont sell fat free fromage frais. Is the low fat one free? Sorry for so many questions, thanks

5. Cerri

Cerri Member

I had this soup for my lunch today! Yummy !

6. Cerri

Cerri Member

I made this on Saturday how long do you think it would last in the fridge in an air tight container?

7. Ali*

Ali* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    SW Jan11-Feb12/now CC
    I tend to eat my soup over a 3-4 day period. Don't fancy leaving it in the fridge any long than that :(

Lots of people freeze though, then take it out of the freezer when they fancy :)

Ali
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.