Tomorrow is a new day

Jenna88

Gold Member
Ok, so this is my THIRD food diary. The 2012 one was tres successful, the 2013 on was grim and has been little more than me feeling sorry for myself and moaning about how I've been bingeing. I need to buck up my ideas but similarly I know that I need to stop with the insane pressure.

I have literally NO chocolate in the house so that's a positive.

I'm a Sunday weigher. I will be weighing tomorrow morning and would genuinely expect to see at least 9st 7lbs which is ridiculous given that at Christmas I was 8st 7.5lbs. I don't intend on getting back there as it was too much of a struggle but I NEED to be in the 8s again.

Tomorrow's plan.

Breakfast
Fruit salad, pineapple, apple, banana and topped with a muller light.

Lunch
Shreddies, banana, milk and pineapple (A and B)

Dinner
Passata pasta bake-peppers, carrots, onion, mushroom, sweetcorn, pasta, cheese.

Snacks
Toast (B2)
Fruit-pineapple and 2 apples

This diary really is a place for me to write down how I'm doing. I hope that by giving myself a new diary it's a fresh start I can hopefully get back on track.

Last edited:
Day 1=Success.

Monday 4th March-The plan.

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk and banana (A1 and B1)

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Fruit Salad, an apple and a muller light

Dinner
SW Fry up-2 eggs, 2 x toast (B2), mushrooms, onions, 3 x LM sausages and spag hoops.

Snacks
Pineapple
Apple

Total syns: 0

Last edited:
Monday has been good so far :) Still have pineapple and an apple to snack on. Was also pretty pleased I still had syn free LM sausages as opposed to just the 2 syn ones so that was a pleasant surprise and I treated myself to 3 mwahahah!

Tuesday
Breakfast

Shreddies, banana and milk (A1 and B1 and B2)

Snack
Banana and apple

Lunch
Fruit salad and an apple

Dinner
Quorn bolognaise with pasta. Eeeek LOOK at me having something different for dinner.
Superfree=mushroom, onion, peppers and tomatoes. A2 of cheese.

Snacks
Pineapple
chocs 13 syns

Probably could have done with having less syns but it's on plan at least.

Last edited:
Ha! I wandered where you were! Hope this diary can help with the way you've been feeling. I called target at 8.11 & feel a lot more relaxed with it all. im concentrating more on exercise/toning now & have just started Tabata, so am hoping to see some improvement in the shrinkage!

hey I found you again thought you went quiet. good luck x

Hi Jenna, just subscribing to the new diary! Hope you're doing ok xx

Hello lovely,

Popping by to subscribe.

I'm shamefully off the wagon at the moment - hoping to get back on it after Maid of Honour duties next Friday!! Need to get this final stone off.

Hope the new diary is helping you on your last few pounds to target :)

xx

Come back Jenna! We don't bite :) xx

Back