Tomorrow is D Day!!

boofaloo

Gold Member
HI Guys

Some of you will know me and be thinking - oh no not you again!! lol and some of you wont so just wanted to say HI!!! :D

I have tried and had reasonable success with a few other diets but am finally in the right place to go back onto a VLCD.

I am starting CD tomorrow and although part of me is scared cos i know how bad i'm gonna feel for the first week, most of me is really excited cos i know how fab CD is.

So wich me lots of luck guys and i look forward to getting to know you all. x

:wavey:Well Hi (if you could hear me, I'ld be sounding Texan)

Head in the right place - check
Motivated - check
knowing first week can be testing but will pass - check
access to support on minimins - check

Why hun, you are good to go. Luck is an extra but I'm wishing you heaps anyway.

Good luck Helen. First few days are hard but then it gets much easier! Keep drinking the water!

Hi, I recognise your name....... great stuff, welcome back and here's to never seeing the 14's on the scales again, I'm in the top of the 14's but can't wait to be 13 something hee hee, it's all downhill from here xx

Thanks everyone - what a lovely welcome back. :)

I have just made a warm chocolate orange. mmmm. It's very sweet and lovely!! Have drunk a pint of water so far and am on track. Feel positive and determined - YAY!!!!

Good luck everyone today. We can do this. :)

Hi and good luck on your restart!!

Hi Helen, welcome back hun. You KNOW you've made the right decision, well done and good luck for the first week xxx

HI cheryl!!! Nice to hear from you!. Yep i've efinately made the right decision. Feeling good and happy to be back on the wagon. It's amazing how good CD feels when your head is in the right place!!.

How are you doing? is maintaining going ok for you? Thats the bit i'm worried about to be honest - i know i can get rid of the weight, it's keeping it off thats the key!

HI cheryl!!! Nice to hear from you!. Yep i've efinately made the right decision. Feeling good and happy to be back on the wagon. It's amazing how good CD feels when your head is in the right place!!.

How are you doing? is maintaining going ok for you? Thats the bit i'm worried about to be honest - i know i can get rid of the weight, it's keeping it off thats the key!

Yes - thats the bit that scares me to be honest!
Still, I'm assuming here as I've never seen the programme thru properly, if you ss, then 790 then 1000 then 1500 - you never need SS again? Ah luvly my ideal world isnt it?
xxxxx

Best of luck for tomorrow!!! You can do it!!!

Back