Tomorrow is my first weigh day!!!

now i'm 30

Hi everyone.
You really are a great bunch on this site. I'm loving reading everyone's personal experiences and all the support you give each other; thought I would muscle in on the action.

Tomorrow is my 1st weigh day. I don't know if I'm excited or terrified about about :scale:
I think this week has been ok?? My CDC said cause I'm just above a BMI of 25 I should have 4 shakes per day and I could have chicken and salad etc as in the book. Most days I've had 3 shakes and a small chicken/tuna salad.
My BF and I have been out for 4 meals (2 indians and 2 pub meals) great timing eh?! :sigh:
My choice was chicken tikka dry, tuna salad, chicken salad and on the 4th meal I had a blip :airquote: . Think I left too long to eat and got quite hungry. Ended up having chicken tikka dry, a vegetable kori (no potatos or lentils etc) and 1 popodom :eek: ooops

Any way whats done is done. I've been to the gym and had a great workout on the x trainer and runner today, I've managed to drink 3 - 4ltrs a day and even stomached black coffee :jelous:. Hopefully the scales will be kind and send me steaming into next week. I'm gonna hit the gym alot more next week as a) I'm missing not going and b) It will help my weight loss.

The hardest part of this week was sitting in the car with my BF and kids as they all tucked into McDonalds :cry: and I couldn't pinch even 1 chip! I ended up passing food to my BF as he was driving so I resorted to just sniffing the food :ignore: Hope there are no carbs in smelling things?!! Ha ha

Would be great to hear back from any of you lovely people.

Hi Kate,

Best of luck with your first weigh in tomorrow.

Under the circumstances you have made good choices. Try not to let the scales tomorrow dictate your feelings too much as the weight does come off differently on the different plans as well as people.

It needs to be taken on average over the month and when your at the lower end of the wedge weight wise it can be slower and harder to shift.

Love Mini xxx

Good luck for 2morro hun, thats the hardest...sitting around people who are eating mcdonalds...the smelll....ahhhh! well done for resisting xxx

hey

good luck for ya weigh in hun, plse dont compare ya losses to others as because u have an almost healthy bmi it wll be harder for u to loose as much as quick as others with a higher bmi :)

i am sure u will have done fab and look forward to hearing ur results

xxx

Good luck for your weigh in......sniffing is good and calorie free, I admit to sniffing everything that the kids ate....lol.

Back