Tomorrow is the big day!

curvygirlyclaire

Silver Member
Managed to get my lipotrim a week early, and tomorrow is when i am starting!! Nervous but excited, hope I do ok ><:argh:

Curvygirlyclaire

As Karazykat07 says good luck and big it up for the devon posse!

x

Thankyou girlies!! I was just thinking, I have never disclosed my weight to anyone, it was a big step for me to write in on my profile. I'm so glad I have found this forum where we are all in the same boat and can be honest about who we are and the struggles we are going through are the same, nice not to feel im alone on this journey. xx

It's a bloody big boat Claire:D, I hope it stays afloat!

lmao sandra!

Hope its going good for you hun xx

ha ha Sandra, i'd say it will because we're throwing all our excess baggage overboard lol .... best of luck curvy you can do it :) x

Good luck Claire x

Well day 1 is going ok so far, ahvent been too hungry, but i have just cooked kids spag bol and i am now hiding in the computor room to get away from the lovely smell lol,even washed up the pans straight away so i wouldnt be tempted to stick my finger in the sauce :p

Well day 1 is going ok so far, ahvent been too hungry, but i have just cooked kids spag bol and i am now hiding in the computor room to get away from the lovely smell lol,even washed up the pans straight away so i wouldnt be tempted to stick my finger in the sauce :p

LOL!! You are doing really well.. It is so hard to still cook for others when you know you can't eat anything... As long as you can avoid eating any leftovers, you will have overcome a major hurdle!! Well done x

Lol yea, left overs went straight in the bin!! I had the chicken soup, I must admit i was pleasently suprised I liked the vanilla this am, chocolate about 3pm then the soup tonight, not as bad as i thought they may be. x

is the chicken soup nice hun? all i like is da choc milkshake but i dont wana get sick of it & i fancy something warm.. only found out about da soups & i rang da pharmasist today but they wont have any until tomorrow:-( keep up the good work x

Glad day one has gone well for you Claire and well done on resisting the kids' dinner. I cooked my son toad in the hole tonight with onion gravy - and then he said he had a headache and didn't feel like eating so left it all. I could have crowned him with it.

Glad day one has gone well for you Claire and well done on resisting the kids' dinner. I cooked my son toad in the hole tonight with onion gravy - and then he said he had a headache and didn't feel like eating so left it all. I could have crowned him with it.

Oooooo it's bad enough when they do that, in my case my OH as I don't have kids, when you're able to eat but when you have to chuck it in the bin:sigh:

Hi Sandra, it's gone in the fridge but I'll probably end up throwing it away in a couple of days. Honestly though, it's bad enough being on this diet without having to put yourself through unnecessary torture. The smell of the onion gravy was the worst thing. Oddly, James doesn't appear to have noticed that he hasn't seen mum eat anything for 11 days but keeps on drinking this pink stuff, but he is only seven.

It'd probably freeze Cate and make a nice lunch when you're eating again!

I'm terrible, can't bear to throw food away, actually had some NLP therapy for that (and other stuff) .....since then have managed to lose all the weight! I had sooooo many problems with food, not so much so that I was huge or anything, just weird......turns out it was all to do with my seriously impoverished upbringing:(

Lovely photo btw x

Back