Tomorrow's the big Day!

jacjac

Hi there,

Tomorrow I will begin my Lighter Life journey. I am dreading the first week or so but so have to do this. I would have prefered to do CD as I prefer the taste, but I realise that I need the group support and therpy that you get with LL and for this reason have decided to go down that route. I have no doubt that this will be difficult as I have done both a number of times in the past and gotten to my goal weight, what I have never done however is the management part and hence why I am back bigger then ever!

To those of you well on your way well done, and please even if you decide to cut your journey short do the management part to at least keep off what you have lost so far!
To the restarters I need all the encouragement I can get and promise to do the same!
Let's get this show on the road!

Jacjac

Hi Jacjac,
I too am a restarter! Finally started again on SW today (not going to classes), got weighed today and am back to where I was 2 yrs ago , I have 3 stone to loose BUT I will do it!!
Good luck for tomorrow we are all here for you!

Alison x

Good luck to you both.

Day 1

Good Morning All,

Day 1 and I am just having the first of my shakes, choc as a nice mug of hot choc, must remember to keep water levels high.
Have a good all, and thanks for the support!

Jacjac

Back