• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tongue

My tongue has a green coating ugh, it disappears when I brush my tongue and use llstermint, but is always back a bit later is this normal? I am getting obsessed now with my health now, I notice I always do this when I am succeeding on a diet, I come up with various symptoms that I am convinced are to do with the diet and then come of it and eat really unhealthily for another while - crazy! I don't want to do that this timeAnybody with a similar experience to the tongue thing?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yes, I have a furry tongue too - I'm pretty sure it means you are in ketosis. :) Lots of tongue brushing I think! Don't give up - you've done the hard bit now!

Lil K

Addicted to Minimins
Yep - that's the joy of ketosis, add to that bad breath, and believe it or not, it's a good sign. Ketosis = fat dissapearing :party0011:

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Yes....it means you are loosing fat fat fat!!!!! Drinking more water (I know..hear you say what more water!!!) but it does help in the breath smell.....

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Just picture the fat rolling off!!! You are doing great!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Junk Basket 2
Lipotrim Forum 5
Cambridge Weight Plan 12
Slim And Save 6
Exante - Diaries 1