Tonight is my 1st Weigh in!

Vicky2

Hi Guys,

I have my 1st weigh in tonight!!

I'm at work and today is really dragging just want to know how i've done!!!

I've stuck to the plan 100% so fingers crossed!!!

Vicky if you have stuck to the plan 100% I'm positive you will have great rewards!! I am on day 28 100% and I am always excited for weigh in because I know I haven't cheated......I've had four weigh ins now and I'm so happy that I have lost 21lbs so far! I did WW before and used to go over my points etc and then make excuses to not go to weigh in, or be mega nervous for it.....I tell you, 100% is the way to go!

Good luck and report back later!!

Hi Niki!

Thank you for that!
Wow well done 21lb in 4 weeks....
I have alot to loose so hopefully will come off!

I will let you all know.

PS how do i put my picture up on here??

Do you know....I can't remember! I originally wanted to put a facebook pic on but I couldn't at the time, so I put one of New York up instead! I clicked on my profile and then Avatar I think. I'm going to try and change my pic now and will let you know.....

No I can't change mine! I really don't know how I did it before?! Will have a play around with it this evening!

I think i need to post 20 times 1st or something like that!
Thanks again... will post later x

Good luck Vicky! This is day 25 for me. I've lost 21lbs so far so am really pleased. Struggling a wee bit now though but will get my groove back on! Let us know how you get on.

Hi Ladies,

I'm sure you will get back on track Laura xx

Right the results are in!!!

My 1st week was only 6 days long and i lost:

11lb
3.5inch off my waist
2.5inch off my bust
2inch off my arms
3inch off my thighs

:character00180:

So happy!

Well done Vicky, that's an amazing loss. You can be REALLY proud of yourself!

Thank you Tbag!
You are doing fab!!

My New motto
Just keep smiling and drinking water haha x

Vicky those stats are insane! Well done! Love your motto -although don't forget to add 'and peeing' to the end of it! Haha!

And you got a pic up too!

Laura; don't you let me down now!

Thanks!

I'm at work... and they all look at me strange every time i get up for a wee. they must be thinking again!

HAHA!

Haha! I know, I work in a small office and the toilets are downstairs so I keep pretending that I'm going down for something else (to put kettle on etc!) and then go to the toilet at the same time!

Well done Vicky. Amazing weight and inch lost. You will be at your target weight in no time at all :)

I'm already counting down the days to next wednesday hahaha x

I'm finding today sooo hard!!!!

Me too Vicky, and I'm 6 weeks in! It's really hard somedays, but you just have to plod through. I've just boiled an egg so having that which should stop me picking.

It's all in our heads though, we're not actually hungry we just want to eat.... god damn my brain!

Thanks Laura.

I know Tbag.... I stuck to it... Just had the Friday blues lol x

Back