Tonights Dinner

Lady Mhoram

What are you all having (or have you all had) for dinner tonight?

I am having laughing cow topped chicken wrapped in bacon with SW chips and roasted veg. It smells so nice, but it needs another 15 minutes *weep*

What are you all having (or have you all had) for dinner tonight?

I am having laughing cow topped chicken wrapped in bacon with SW chips and roasted veg. It smells so nice, but it needs another 15 minutes *weep*

Yummy - chicken with cheese wrapped in bacon is one of my SW faves. We have had beef and BNS casserole with jackets. And very nice it was, too! xx

I'm planning on having a mixed mushroom risotto, baked in the oven so I don't have to stand over the pan. Actually just noticed the time so must head off and get it started!

i had pizza topped chicken, roasted new potatos with rosemary and a side salad, and now im stuffed!! :)

I had spag bol, with a HEXA of parmesan... YUMMY!!!

I'm having cod fillets with roasted veg and slimming world chips. It's nearly ready and smells lovely!

I am doing a green day today and I had a Jacket potato with a tin of Stagg vegetable chilli, with dried chilli flakes, red kidney beans and chopped tomatoe's added to it, lovely..... the chilli flakes gave it an extra kick....and a mullerlight yoghurt for pud...

Im on original today and have had M&S Go Cook Asia 1,2,3,4 with chicken, stirfry veg, egg noodles and thai green curry sauce.

I synned the noodles and sauce and it only came to 12 - bargain!

I decided on spag bol in the end with quorn for a green day might even have some cheese on top as haven't used HE today and will probably have a muller for pud. :D

I love the chicken stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. Nice with mozzarella stuffed into it.

Tonight I've had gammon and sw chips and green beans. Yummeeeeee

well i cooked off some courgette, 2 red onions, red chilli tin o tomato and put in a chicken breast and chilli powder and a bit of tommy puree and had it with rice, got the left over for lunch tomorrow was yummy

My Mum finally started SW again today so she's started making tea for me again! :D We had chicken breast with garlic&herb philly, roast tatties, veg and gravy was delicious!

Back