Tonsilitis is getting me down....

liannaP

Desires to be slim....
Hiya All,

I've been on antibiotics for tonsilitis since my weigh-in on Monday. Chemist said it could knock me out of ketosis but i think its done the opposite. Im struggling to even get two shakes down let alone three.

Ive only had two shakes a day for the last 2 days. Is this gonna affect ptoential weight-loss this week????

Water is my other problem. I can barely swallow the shakes and am only managing 2lts max a day at the moment and even that is a struggle.....

Give me some good news.....Has anyone else out there managed to lose weight even though they didnt drink the recommended 3/4ltrs a day???

Sorry for the moan. Im just sick of being sick and want comfort food! LOL!!! (even though i wouldnt be able to swallow it!)

Hi Lianna, sorry to hear your feeling so unwell, personally and only my opinion, you should come off LT until your well again. You are not doing yourself any favours by soldiering on been a martyr and not eating the recommended amount of shakes.
Your health and well being must come before anything else.
Take care and take it easy XXX

Hey, I felt the same in week 2 and in order to get better quicker came off LT in week 2. I did put on 3 Lbs, but had a gud weight loss the following week. I figured that if I carried on with LT it would have taken me longer to get better and I would have had a slower weight loss for the amount of time I was ill and on LT. Hope that makes sense.

xxxxx

I think i'm with fattothin on this one. You need your strength to get better and if you're not having all your shakes you're not even getting enough nutrients for a normal day. I had mine out and lost half a stone in a week cos it hurt to eat lol, best diet I ever did until LT. hope you're feeling better soon x

Hi hun i think it might be a good ides too to come off until you're better. Just to make you feel a little better hun, i still lost weight when my water intake decreased although it was a little loss! Get well soon xxx

I think i'm with fattothin on this one. You need your strength to get better and if you're not having all your shakes you're not even getting enough nutrients for a normal day. I had mine out and lost half a stone in a week cos it hurt to eat lol, best diet I ever did until LT. hope you're feeling better soon x

Bloody hell Cathy they must have been huge:D x

Thanks guys.

Ive been in bed most of the day but have managed to have 2 shakes already and am sipping water as we speak. If i have'nt improved by Monday, i'll duck out of work in the morning and get more drugs!

Starting to gargle salt water and taken paracetamol. I suffer from this quite a bit and milk or frozen yoghurt usually helps. If im no better in the morning, im gonna take some of that.....:cry:

Health first, weight loss next!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Aww get well soon honey xxx

Good attitude Lianna babe, take care xxxx:)

Back