Tony Ferguson newbie!

fat2fab

Hi guys,
Like many of you, I have been a yo-yo dieter for most of my life. I'm a serial dieter and lifetime member of many clubs (weight-watchers, Slimming world, Rosemary Conley). I have also tried sureslim, lipotrim, cambridge diet, and many more. My head spins with points, sins and rosmary conley measuring pots. My last 'successful' weight loss was on the Cambridge diet when I lost over 5 stone, but promptly put it all back on plus 2 stone extra.:cry:
I have been researching gastric banding as feel so desperate. However, since Saturday I commenced the Tony Ferguson diet. So far so good. It seems a little easier than Cambridge diet as you are allowed protein, veg, and fruit daily. I am struggling with the powdered fibre, although keeping it up rather than suffer the effects if I don't comply. I too thought Id add it to some diet coke and laughed when it exploded in the cup.
Anyway, Ill keep you informed of my weight loss. Good luck to all of you whatever diet you are on.
xx:)

:)Hi and welcome, im not doing the Tony Ferguson diet, but thought i would welcome you to the forums :) Good Luck with your plan :)

hiya
im starting the tony ferguson today so fingers crossed i stick to it, so fed up of being overweight. let me know how your doing x x

Hi and welcome, good luck, I hope we all succeed on this

Thanks for all your good luck wishes.
I must admit I've surprised myself as I have stuck to the plan 100%, been really focussed.
Gonna weigh myself tomorrow. Its a little early but I now have a birthday meal to go to tomorrow (indian),plus a wedding do on Friday. There is no way I can get out of them. Frustrated about it as I don't want to hinder my diet this early.
Wish me luck, lol. x

Ticker!

Please ignore fa2fabs ticker. That was from a previous diet and I havent had chance to update it yet. x:eek:

how did the weigh in go?

Back