Tony Ferguson newbie!

Discussion in 'Tony Ferguson' started by fat2fab, 6 July 2010 Social URL.

1. fat2fab

fat2fab Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    Hi guys,
    Like many of you, I have been a yo-yo dieter for most of my life. I'm a serial dieter and lifetime member of many clubs (weight-watchers, Slimming world, Rosemary Conley). I have also tried sureslim, lipotrim, cambridge diet, and many more. My head spins with points, sins and rosmary conley measuring pots. My last 'successful' weight loss was on the Cambridge diet when I lost over 5 stone, but promptly put it all back on plus 2 stone extra.:cry:
    I have been researching gastric banding as feel so desperate. However, since Saturday I commenced the Tony Ferguson diet. So far so good. It seems a little easier than Cambridge diet as you are allowed protein, veg, and fruit daily. I am struggling with the powdered fibre, although keeping it up rather than suffer the effects if I don't comply. I too thought Id add it to some diet coke and laughed when it exploded in the cup.
    Anyway, Ill keep you informed of my weight loss. Good luck to all of you whatever diet you are on.
    xx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    How's things going? Is the 8 lbs loss for the 3 weeks? Well done

xx

4. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
    Hiya,

Also popping in to see how you're doing? hope you're okay. I've tried everything going too, so am very keen for this to work.

come and say hello

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.