• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red Days Too good to be true I reckon!

letsgetlosing

Few queries. I know the recipe for a good rice pud with miller lites . But what if I was to use a small pot of chocolate mousse to add to it And just count the syns (6)?

And after 4 days of being 100% I am wondering when the nauseous , indigestion feeling will passed? I know it's an increase in fibre and a sharp decrease in sugar. Just hope it passes soon!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

letsgetlosing

That should start with GREEN days :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kim26

Gold Member
Hi :wavey:

I'm no expert, but as long as you syn the chocolate mousse i can't see it being a problem!

With regard to the effects of green days - i do find it passes eventually, but you could try having an extra easy or red day every few days just to have a break from the green day carb overload!

Good luck and i hope you feel better soon! :)

You can have the chocolate mousse if you syn it - whether you have it on its own or mixed with the rice pudding. (Although I can't imagine what the combination would look like!(

AmyLeonard

Can anybody link me to the rice pudding made with muller recipe?? as i fancy a bit of that hehe xxx