Too many bananas?

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Do people find bananas affect their weight? I read somewhere that they can which makes me scared to eat them! (lol) If i have a banana i'll only have it first thing in the morning so i have the rest of the day to burn it off.....Am i just being daft?!

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

They are a FREE food, not just FREE but SUPERFREE :)

Okay, so they are higher in cals than an apple or orange but they are free and if they affected your weight then SW wouldn't let them be free!!!

Well I say everything in moderation!! You can certainly have too much of any one thing- unless we're talking celery & cucumber!! I can't see the problem with having one a day, whatever time that may be!! If they were to be eaten with such caution, surely they'd take them off the free food list?!!!x

Jaylou, I think we have telepathic powers! I mustv been writing my response exactly the same time as you, and a very similar answer!! I wish we had similar weight losses too!! LOL!X

You'll get there soon enough hun, I've been at this game for 3 years now!! (still a struggle mind you!)

As for bananagate saga, I have one or two a day and it's the first thing I go for if I miss breakfast or have a long journey to make.

I know some people limit bananas and grapes as they are not speed foods like other fruit but I really don't think the humble banana will make people gain weight.

Choc and crisps and booze, yes. Bananas, no!

Exactamondo!! Wise words!! Thanks for the encouraging words!! I should be proud I've lost (very nearly!!) 2 stone! But it would be lurrvly to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!X

Well indeed. What will i be able to do to recover such a free food travesty.....haha!

I might have another one tonight :) x

Sorry Becca, im only kidding - dont want you to think im horrible - i mean look at my pink woolly face.....im innocent through and through! x

I LOVE bananas, i have one sitting next to me right now :)

I have limited the amount i eat but only because the make me constipated :rolleyes:

Nice....

Back