• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Too many bananas?

jaylou

Gold Member
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

They are a FREE food, not just FREE but SUPERFREE :)

Okay, so they are higher in cals than an apple or orange but they are free and if they affected your weight then SW wouldn't let them be free!!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Well I say everything in moderation!! You can certainly have too much of any one thing- unless we're talking celery & cucumber!! I can't see the problem with having one a day, whatever time that may be!! If they were to be eaten with such caution, surely they'd take them off the free food list?!!!x

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Jaylou, I think we have telepathic powers! I mustv been writing my response exactly the same time as you, and a very similar answer!! I wish we had similar weight losses too!! LOL!X

jaylou

Gold Member
You'll get there soon enough hun, I've been at this game for 3 years now!! (still a struggle mind you!)

As for bananagate saga, I have one or two a day and it's the first thing I go for if I miss breakfast or have a long journey to make.

I know some people limit bananas and grapes as they are not speed foods like other fruit but I really don't think the humble banana will make people gain weight.

Choc and crisps and booze, yes. Bananas, no!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Exactamondo!! Wise words!! Thanks for the encouraging words!! I should be proud I've lost (very nearly!!) 2 stone! But it would be lurrvly to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!X

*EB*

Gold Member
Sorry Becca, im only kidding - dont want you to think im horrible - i mean look at my pink woolly face.....im innocent through and through! x