Too many extra's?

Saturn

Hi everyone,

So ive been on the diet for 3 days (Today being my 4th), just had my first weigh in today and ive lost 6.3 pounds so happy about it. Right im wanting to lose around 7/8 pref 8 by early june (If possible).

Right to the question, how many extra's means too many extra's, ive just got the water flavouring and will expecting to use around 15g a day if that, i will also be having a tetra drink and a bar a day. Will this be too much? I dont want to hinder my weight losses as i really want to lose as much as i can and if possible reach my goal in june.

Any help would be ace, sorry about the waffle.

Nessy xx

Well I'm trying to loose 3 1/2 stones, I have lost 1st so far and I feel that teas (sweetners) makes huge diffrence to my diet as I have 3 shakes or soup a day. I tried bars but some how I feel sick of it... as you go along your demand may change... I would suggest to have 1 savor drink a day (Boulion savoury mix is OK, make sure is vegetable one), pepermint, neattle, black, green tea (i think there are so many to discover), just kee mix and matching... mix of tetrabri bar and shake/soup is fine and as long as you don't cheat you'll be fine...
xxxx

Thanx's LeylaK i basically need the bar as i am a muncher and just want something that resembles food, this will probably change when i get into the swing of it, but you never know. The tetras are just for convience so i dont have to make a shake up while im at work lol. I didnt know i could have so many different tea drinks might look into them, i thought though that you were not aloud to count tea/coffee as your daily water allowance is this right?

Nessy xx

Back