Too Many points left over today (help)

emski

Gold Member
HELP.. I have tracked everything since starting WW a week and a half ago.. My WI day is Thursday.. Since then I have clocked up 7 saved points and today I still have 8.5 to have.. I had porridge for breaky with sultanas and honey.. lunch was a tuna salad with crackerbreads .. had a yoghurt and pineapple.. came home from work and didnt really fancy a dinner so have had pilchards on ww toast with fresh tomatoes.. have also had a packet of ww snacks and 2 ww biscuits.. so how much more can I eat?? but if I carry 4 over that still leaves me with 4 and half.. and then also 11 saved points.. which i know you can use on "treats" but I really dont want to go down that route as self control is an issue with me and I know that would be a slippery slope. I need some help here please.. I dont know what to do.. having done SW before I know that there is the risk of not eating enough.... HELP :confused:

How about having higher pointed foods? Instead of ww bread, have 'ordinary' (sorry not the word I was looking for but can't think of anything else lol), which is higher in points, and maybe using full cream milk. Little changes like that means that your not eating more, just using more points.

If I had all those points left I'd have a bottle of wine (7.5) and a couple of packets of velvet crunch crisps, delish!!

Pity you couldn't give the points to someone else :D

Back