Too much?

Mellum

Glug Glug Glug
I try and drink about 8 pints of water a day/
Is drinking a pint every hour good for me? :S
I get so paranoid being on this diet lol!

Im drinking around 4 litres a day and the pharmasist this morning told me not to go above that

I think 8 pints is about 4L. Just sip it throughout the hour rather than try and gulp it down.

x

Im drinking around 4 litres a day and the pharmasist this morning told me not to go above that

I'd be interested to see what the Pharmacist has based that on. There seem to be many people here who drink 4-6 litres.

Also, the consultant at Hope Hospital who ran a Lipotrim weight loss clinic advises 4-6 litres a day. His website is very useful and can be found here:

Physiology Diet Frame

my pharmasist said 4-10 pints dont know what that converts to in litres but i do find by reading this they all seem to say different things to one another.

Ahh thanks guys!
Was just worried i was over working my kidneys.
My chemist said not too go over 8 pints (4 liters) But who knows..

Hi LT recommended up to 10 pints a day.. i have been doing this for weeks and i am fine! Just do what you feel is right if you have been having 8 pints a day and feel fine...carry on! If anything was going to happen i am sure it would have done by now xxx

Drinking too much water is just as bad for you as not drinking enough, too much will severely dilute the salt your body needs to function correctly and can lead to acute renal failure.

Back