TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

When I bought some a few years ago I got them from holland and barrat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I get them from Holland and Barrett and I've also had them from Boots too :)

I'll have a look tomorrow, there's no harm in giving the diet, exercise & Xen a bit of extra help.

I had a crap day yesterday :( :( it was the last day of my course and we had the usual sandwiches that we get given for lunch which is never good. But I just ate cake and biscuits all day. I'm not even sure why as I didn't want them but was tired and feeling a bit dodgy with my iron tablets.
Still today is a new day and although I feel very sick I am going to be extremely good :)
I'm going to start off with porridge then probably bacon Sarnies for lunch. for tea I'm going to make a mushroom spinach and blue chees lasagne my daughter wants me to make. I've not made it before but I'll add up the cals and fat as I do it and see what it comes out as. I may be on a tin if beans if it's horrific

The lasagne sounds nice, the blue cheese could be dodgy though, I like the idea of getting huge mushrooms and stuffing them with spinach then grilling with some blue cheese on the top :)

Don't give yourself a hard time hun about the cake etc you've not been yourself for a few weeks, it's only human to err, and you're back in the saddal now, you'll do great!

Ooh porridge...my hearts desire, it's my favourite breakfast and any time of the deal food really, love it especially in Autumn and Winter, a big bowl of it :)

The lasagne was delicsious and I think I've thought of a way to make it lower fat. I'll let you know as it's worth working on.
I ve been using the oars so simple sachets which I know aren't quite in the rules mainly because I like porridge but very rarely. Definately not an everyday occurrence for me

I think we can all relate to your cakes and biscuits - everyone who diets has tomes where resisting isn't effective!!

Don't dwell on it look at your progress and remind yourself of your amazing journey so far!! Xx

Hi

How's it going with your energy levels, have you been taking the iron tablets/vitamins? Hope they're beginning to make you feel a bit better.

Hi
I have been taking aloe Vera juice.. 8+ weeks now and my energy levels have picked up.. Strange but true.. I don't seem to be wanting to sleep midmorning anymore (as long as I have not had a late night) ran out of juice on a Thursday Night and didn't get any till wednesday night.. 5 days off it and my tiredness came back big time ! Felt really crap! No energy listless etc.. Picked up a cough virus and all the xen bloating etc came back too. Back on now for 2 weeks feel great again.. Apart from a head cold and my heel..

I've given up on the iron tablets. I feel so sick and seriously constipated . I'm just going to have to get more iron with food instead I hate feeling like I'm about to throw up :(
The multivits help though. To be honest the iron has helped but I can't cope with the side effects.
I get weighed this morning at SW but dint think I've lost anything again.
I'm beginning to think I'm going to do a green week. The last time I did a green week I lost 5 lbs. I don't lose a lot of weight on green longterm but as a shock to my system it works.
I get weighed at the docs next Wednesday. And st this rate I'll be the same as I was last month :(

Well we both have the same plan in place this week - I'm planning on an entire green week - will be doing sas logs at home and posting my food in my diary - we can keep eachother going and steal eachothers recipes ;) lol

Good luck at wi xxx

try not to be hard on yourself hun, we all have weeks where the scales wont budge, normally it shows up the next week instead!! Do you drink orange juice with your meals? thats supposed to help absorb iron. and not too much tea as that does the opposite. or you could try taking an iron tablet ever other or every couple of days. hope you feel better soon :)

I've done my menu for the week and bought all my stuff in.
I'm going to be eating

Quorn shepherds pie
Macaroni cheese
Mushroom risotto
Mushroom omelette
Vegetable spaghetti bol
Vegetable tagine out of this months SW mag
Pasta and bean bake

Lots of extra veggies and salad with the meals.

Lunchtimes will be red onion soup
Veg soup
Bacon onion quiche
Peppered quorn salad
Cous cous with peppered quorn strips and onion

All homemade of course except the peppered quorn steaks I found in asda

So I'm armed, ready and dangerous and I'd better lose weight. The last time I did a green week I lost 5 lbs so fingers crossed

Keeping everything crossed for you hun. Your meals sounds nice, what's that pasta nad bean bake you have?

Cooked Pasta, chick peas, pine nuts, kidney beans covered in a 'bolognese' style sauce I make with blitzed courgette, carrot, red pepper and onion and tin of tomatoes. Herbs etc and baked in a dish for about 30 mins. Extra nice with grated cheese on top but not xen friendly

Cooked Pasta, chick peas, pine nuts, kidney beans covered in a 'bolognese' style sauce I make with blitzed courgette, carrot, red pepper and onion and tin of tomatoes. Herbs etc and baked in a dish for about 30 mins. Extra nice with grated cheese on top but not xen friendly

that sounds amazing, might have give that a try myself :D

Back