TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Oh good.. It's nice to solve the puzzle (I'm glad you've not turned into a sleepwalking midnight snacker) lol

I must say I like watching his cooking shows

Sorry mr T has been bothering you for so long..

Hope the tange effect clears up quickly and at elast you worked out what it was. One to avoid in the future!

Definately avoid!! Day 3 and still no sign of ending :(

DONT EAT HESTONS MINCE PIES !!!!

It's not worth it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh that is really not funny!! I love warm Xmas fruit pies.. With runny cream.. Was it a meat mince pie??

Heston was on Australia masterchef very complex recipe for a hamburger

I just looked those mince pies up per 100g 21.5g fat!

I make my own Xmas cake.. Am going to put it into mfp and see what it's like...

Mmmm I just looked at my Xmas cake recipe.. Not good news :( 569 cals per piece.. And 15g fat.. That's not counting the rum that I soak the dried fruit in.. Think I will try cooking with a low fat butter and see what it tastes like..

I didn't get to see the box as I was given it whilst at a meeting and didn't feel I should refuse (but I didn't want to either) and then forgot about it cos we were so busy.

It was a Christmas mince pie. Beef mince I'm fine with

I don't think I would have said No either...

Was just thinking about my Xmas cake am going to try making it with lurpack lighter and see if that works as it reduces fat content quite alot! Can't/won't do much about the brandy and rum soaked dried fruit..

Mis-behave said:
I don't think I would have said No either...

Was just thinking about my Xmas cake am going to try making it with lurpack lighter and see if that works as it reduces fat content quite alot! Can't/won't do much about the brandy and rum soaked dried fruit..

Could you make a smaller cake? For my birthday I had one tier not two as it were ie no filling so the pieces seemed the same width but were half the size as they lacked height it worked really well. Alternatively everyone who visits will have to eat a piece so you don't get the chance.

Most of the cals are in the dried fruit! And sugar :) (the evil sugar..lol)

alongwaytogo said:
Oh no, 3 days!!!!! Surely its got to pass soon.

3 days tango from one mincepie :eek:

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

About time too Rach ! Where have you been? Even Kes has been popping back in more than you!

Ok rant over, how you feeling? Glad you're back make sure you stay with us

Back