Took my son swimming

megsmum

Hi

I am feeling fantastic for the first time in 2 years I took my son swimming today. We had a brilliant time and I even managed to get a few lenghs in.

The we went to the shops he got a big cream cake and I wasnt even tempted.

Thanks lighter life for giving me back my life:flowers:

That's fabulous - well done you. I am starting to rediscover the old me - the one who can, rather than the one who makes excuses - yay all of us.:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done on such a magnificent achievement. You will have many wonderful moments with your son in the future, too.

Take care.

Mrs Lxxx

It's moments like this that make it all worth it! Well done!

Your post bought a tear to my eye. Thank you for sharing. That's what we are doing it for - to get our lives back and to be the people we want to be. Thanks for reminding me. X

Thats just wonderful. Good for you!

Thanks

I forgot I wrote this on Sat. I had a few problems over the weekend and a couple of times I have ended up in the fridge but reading this as reminded me why I am doing this.

I have been swimming for half a hour this morning after work and just taken the dogs out for a hour walking I cant believe I have this much energy.

Hi

I am feeling fantastic for the first time in 2 years I took my son swimming today. We had a brilliant time and I even managed to get a few lenghs in.

The we went to the shops he got a big cream cake and I wasnt even tempted.

Thanks lighter life for giving me back my life:flowers:

Aww now how wonderful is that:)

Back