• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Took my son swimming

Hi

I am feeling fantastic for the first time in 2 years I took my son swimming today. We had a brilliant time and I even managed to get a few lenghs in.

The we went to the shops he got a big cream cake and I wasnt even tempted.

Thanks lighter life for giving me back my life:flowers:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That's fabulous - well done you. I am starting to rediscover the old me - the one who can, rather than the one who makes excuses - yay all of us.:bliss::bliss::bliss:

It's moments like this that make it all worth it! Well done!

Your post bought a tear to my eye. Thank you for sharing. That's what we are doing it for - to get our lives back and to be the people we want to be. Thanks for reminding me. X

Barb

Gold Member
Thats just wonderful. Good for you!

Thanks

I forgot I wrote this on Sat. I had a few problems over the weekend and a couple of times I have ended up in the fridge but reading this as reminded me why I am doing this.

I have been swimming for half a hour this morning after work and just taken the dogs out for a hour walking I cant believe I have this much energy.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi

I am feeling fantastic for the first time in 2 years I took my son swimming today. We had a brilliant time and I even managed to get a few lenghs in.

The we went to the shops he got a big cream cake and I wasnt even tempted.

Thanks lighter life for giving me back my life:flowers:
Aww now how wonderful is that:)