Toola-Roolas' Wibbly Wobbly diary Part 2

New Year - New start!

I have actually gained a little since my last update. Did manage to get to 11st 3lbs but am now back up 11st 10.5lbs.

I have been messing around - not following the plan, not writing anything down, losing 2lbs, gaining 2lbs etc etc.

I did manage to wear my size 12 dress - very pleased as my company won an award so we had to get up on stage and have photos etc so felt very confident and actually like the pictures.

I went on an all-inclusive holiday, came back Christmas Eve, had a huge Christmas dinner and managed to lose 2.5lbs LOL! Amazing, totally expected to gain about 7lbs.

Now its time to start afresh.

I want to lose 3.5lbs to get me back to 11st 7lbs as I'm creeping very close to the 12s again.

I have ordered some new wii exercise games so would like to do it minimum 2x per week

I am attempting EE - never done this before so still trying to understand it and ensure I'm doing it correct.

Thursday 6th Jan 2011 - First attempt at EE

Messed up today. Was totally unprepared, went to Dentist for injections/fillings so eating times were messed up and OH cooked a curry which was totally non SW friendly!

B= Shreddies (HexB) and Milk (HexA)

L= Uncle Bens Chicken Savory Rice (2.5 syns)
Tesco BBQ Chunky Chicken 100g (1 syn)
Grapes (F)

D= Basmati Rice (F)
Chicken (F)
Cream and Curry sauce was added - no idea how much but I've worked it out roughly. Portion was enough for about 4/5 people so I've estimated 14 syns

S= Banana

I have written this day off - It didnt go to plan and I didnt have 1/3 SF.

Friday 8th January 2011

Second attempt at EE - Hopefully a better one as I went to work prepared!

B = Shreddies (HexB)
Milk (HexA)
Banana (SF)
Blackberries (SF)

L= Basmati Rice (F)
Chicken (F)
Curry Sauce (10syns) - Left over from last night, hard to syn properly so guessed again
FF Strawberry yogurt (F)
Strawberries (SF)

S = Banana
Hi-Fi Bar (6 syns)

D = Pork steaks (F)
Jacket Spud (F)
Carrots, Mushrooms and Peppers (SF)

I drink quiet a lot through out the day - Huge mugs of coffee and pints of water. I never count how many, but it does add up to a a couple of litres.

Saturday 8th Jan - EE

Woke up really late today so breakfast was lunch, lunch was dinner etc! I tried my best to not let the food be disrupted even though all the timings were.

Popped to my sister in laws house this afternoon - luckily she never offers anything to eat as she never has anything in :rolleyes: but I knew I'd be starving once we left so I planned in advance and went to Tesco to get something to eat while I was there

B- Shreddies (HexB) with Milk (HexA). Ate a Banana (SF) before and then waited a bit and had an orange (SF) and an apple (SF) as a snack.

L- Salad(SF) with 1/2 pack of Fajita Chicken (0.5 syns). Small slice of white bread (3.5 syns). Blackberries (SF)

D - Beef casserole - Beef (F) Potato (F) Chopped tomatoes (SF) Carrots (SF) and mushrooms (SF). Slice of bread (3.5 syns)

S - Frozen Onken strawberry yogurt (F) - Tried to pretend it was ice cream!

I really hope and pray I can have a good few weeks and really get back into this. I have 3 weigh ins before a big work event, would love to lose nearly half a stone by then.

Sunday 9th Jan 2011 - EE

B - Banana (SF) Bacon (F) Mushrooms (SF) Egg (F) 1 x Richmond Sausage (3 syns)

L - Salad (SF) Fajita Chicken (0.5 syns) BBQ Chicken (0.5 syns)

D - Roast Turkey (F) Potato (F) Carrotts (SF)

S - Kelloggs Fibre Plus (HexB)

Monday 10th Jan 2011 - EE

B - Banana (SF) Weetabix (HexB) Milk (HexA)

L - Uncle Bens Chicken Rice (2.5syns) Salad (SF) Babycorn (SF) Chicken (F)

D - Homemade Burger (F) Homemade Chips (F) Mushrooms (SF) Homemade Coleslaw - cabbage, carrotts and onions (SF) Light Mayo mixed with mustard (3 syns)

S - Blackberries (SF) Banana (SF) Grapes (SF)
Kelloggs Fibre plus (6 syns)

Made a mistake with the coleslaw - way too much onion. It was the first time I made it but it was nice, will try it again.

Food diary is packed today!

Tuesday 11th Jan 2011 - Red

B - Shreddies (HexB) Milk (HexA)

S- Banana (F)

L - Salad (F) Babycorn (F) Turkey (F)

S - WW Strawberry tart yogurt (F) Banana (F) Kelloggs Fibre plus (HexB)

D - Mushroom stir fry vegetables (F) Blue Dragon Chow mein sauce (5 syns)

Wednesday 12th Jan 11 - Green

B- Quaker Original Oats so simple - (HexB) Milk (HexA)

Tonight was weigh in so I never have much to eat before I go. I take some bits to snack on during IT.

S - 2 x WW yogurts (F) 2x Kelloggs Fibre plus (1 X HexB and 1 x 5.5 syns)

There were some brownies to try so I had 2 of these (7 syns)

D - Special Fried Rice from Chinese (9.5 syns)

Total syns for week were 90.5 syns so even though I went over a few days, I was still within 105 for the week.

Thursday 13th Jan 2011 - Red

This day and the next are rubbish for me. All my fresh fruit etc has run out, was really busy at work so OH cooks. He knows I am on SW yet he never thinks about it this when he cooks.

B - Banana (F) Shreddies (HexB) Milk (HexA)

L - 2x Warburtons wholemeal bread (HexB)
Heinz snap pot spaghetti - made a mistake with this. For some reason I thought this was free, ahve gone online tonight and seen that 100g of spaghetti hoops is 2.5 syns. Each of these pots are 190g! (5 syns)
2 x ww yogurt (F)

D - OH cooked using Gordon Ramsey Sauce for spag bol. Up until this point I hadn't decided what day this would be. I knew it couldn't be EE so went for red as the pasta was lower syns than the mince.
Mince (F)
Sauce (4.5 syns)
Pasta (5 syns)

My new wii game arrived today - 20 mins completed on Biggest Loser.

Friday 14th Jan 2011

Another rubbish day for me. Was going to go to Tesco before work but my meeting ended up happening early so I had to go straight to work.

B - Quaker Oats so simple original (HexB) Milk (HexA)

L - Spaghetti hoops (5 syns) - same mistake as yesterday!! 2 x Warburtons bread (HexB)

S - Kelloggs Fibre plus (6 syns)

D - Left over spag bol from last night (10 syns)

I went shopping :happy096: so now have better food choices in.

I plan on doing the wii again tomorrow. OH is making me breakfast and I am out all day tomorrow.

I'm not too sure what the food choices are going to be - we leave at 1.30pm so depending on what time breakfast is I may be able to eat some lunch. There will be alcohol involved tomorrow so I am going to try and limit my drinking.

We may be going for dinner at about 7.00pm but this will be Nandos so should be ok if I go for plain chicken, jacket spud etc.

They then wanted to go clubbing but I know this will mean I will drink lots, and then get munchies so Im not going! Not just that reason, its an expensive day out as it is so could do with coming home and being in at a sensible time.

Have cleared up the spaghetti hoop dilema - found them in my book and have seen they are free on green and EE.

Been a bit slack writing everything down this week - had a big night out last Saturday which involved lots of beer, wine and Nandos! Managed to dance it off for 5 hours non stop though.

Got back on plan on Sunday and this weeks weigh in was a good one for me -1.5lbs off! Yippee - first time I have lost 2 weeks in a row since Oct!! Now down to 11st 5.5lbs. 1.5lbs until I am back to my lowest weight on SW, so then the real weight loss begins again.

I am trying my best to have another good week but finding it so hard to keep spending money on fresh foods - fruit, yogurts etc. I get through it all so quickly and seem to be spending so much money. This month is worse as its been so long since last pay day.

Have completed another 30 mins of Biggest Loser on the Wii tonight - I am determined to do as much as I can.

ohh, just wanted to post again to see my updated details.

Actually gone under 160lbs and BMI isn't too far from being 25. 9.5lbs to go to get me to being "normal" instead of "overweight".

Arrghhh...

Basically took 9 months off and managed to go back to 13 stone 1.5lbs at weigh in this week! Its just so easy to gain it all back when you eat whatever you want, getting that mojo back is hard!

Still, I went back to group this week and will get rid of this extra weight. It could've been worse and I could have over 14st again.

Went dress shopping today for an awards night - Next is crazy. Dress was a 14 but looked massive so OH got me a 12 and that looked ok but he thought I could go smaller. I got a 10 on!! I couldn't breath but it went on and looked ok. But it showed all the fat is on my tummy, butt and legs so it has to go!

An ok-ish day...3 days to weigh in and I am hoping for just 2lbs off. This will take me back under 13st (just) and if I can carry on like this I could be at target by Christmas which would be fab.

Original day today -

B- 2x Eggs 4x bacon and mushrooms. Muller light and a banana (all free)

Didn't have lunch as was full up so had an early dinner

D- Roast beef (free) Carrots (free) 2 x Aunt Bessies Yorkshires (5 syns) 4 Potatoes (need to check syns) Gravy (2 syns)

S - Raspberries, strawberries and frozen muller light

I didn't weigh the spuds but I'm under 15 syns so will count the difference as syns for the spuds.

Have managed 20 mins of wii zumba as well today.

EE day today

B - Weetabix (B) Milk (A) Plum, Carrot and Banana

L - Salad (lettuce, cucumber, red peppers, sweetcorn, beetroot and carrot) Tesco Lime, chili and coriander chicken, 3 crab sticks

S - Raspberrries and Strawberries

D - Jacket Potato, homemade coleslaw (Syns for mayo - 4) salad and spicy pork burgers

S - 2x Hifi bars - 12 syns

Keep forgetting I only have 1 B choice on EE hence the 2 x hifi bars

Exercise - 1x 20 min intermediate wii zumba and 1x20 min zumba party (beginners)

2 days to weigh in. I am hoping for a 2lb loss but I am trying so hard not to get hung up the numbers. I must remember that I feel better and my work trousers are not as tight as I'm not bloated.

Not really sure what today was - have not really been hungry and let the other half cook dinner and he done what he wanted and not what I should have on SW!

I did try to start the day EE but have realised that I've not had a 1/3 superfree with my dinner. Will still count as EE as I'm sure one meal wont do much harm...hopefully??!!

B - Weetabix (B) Milk (A) Banana (SF)

L - Salad (SF) Crab sticks (F) Chinese mug shot (F)

D - Rice (F) Mince (F) Tomatoes (SF) Kidney beans (F). Chilli con carne mix - syn calculator says 5.5 for the whole pack but 3 of us shared the mix but I'll stick with 5 to be safe.

Thats it! It looks really rubbish written down, needed some more in there really.

No exercise tonight as brother was visiting and didn't leave until gone 9pm so having a rest.

Weigh in tomorrow night and zumba so means a late night and Im in locations rather than the office which means I can be tempted by Costa, Millies Cookies, Bagel Street, Pret ....Argh!

xgl for your weightloss babes im sure you will get where you want to be...as will us all i hope lol xx

Yayyy - 3.5lbs off so back in the 12's so happy about that!

2 mini goals for me...1. Lose 2lbs to get into single figure lbs and 2. Lose 6lbs to get me under the next half stone bracket.

No Zumba tonight and cant do it tomorrow either. So 3 days with no exercise means I need to make it up this weekend.

Am out tomorrow and have no control over the food (dont even know what it is) and will try to limit the alcohol but depends if we win anything, there may be reason to celebrate!

Food was rubbish today...I never eat much on weigh in day and then I had chow mein so 9 syns or ehatever it is for that and the rest of the day was free food.

Back