Toon Gothic Angels Hen Night 27/28th Feb 2009

I would just like to say a huge thank you to Maisie, Mich, Lacey, Mandy and Zoe (hope I've not forgotten anyone! Many apologies if I have - my brain is all fuzzy right now!) for making the effort to come and celebrate my Hen Weekend.

In our busy lives, when we've all got so much going on and so little time (and spare cash!), I sincerely appreciate you guys taking the trouble and expense of travelling hundreds of miles to support me in this rite of passage.

You are all great women, superb friends and I value your friendships more than you can ever know.

You all made me feel so loved and I had the BEST time a Hen could ever have!!!!!

So thank you again - I love you all! I also really appreciate the warmth and love you showed to my 'local' friends - so that our group gelled so brilliantly. No body felt left out - we all had the same aim to have a fantastic time and it really worked beautifully!!

If my evening reception is half as much fun as last night, then I'll be a very happy married lady!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS I am dreading the pictures LMAO!!!!!!!

Awwww I'm filling up here hun ... !! I had the absolute best time and wouldn't have missed it for the world.... there really ain't no better party to be had than in the Toon and party we did :D.... I have photos.... there will be a select few going on FB only..... i forgotten how to put them on here...

You made a gawjus Gothic Angel hen and will be an even more gawjus bride...

Your 'local' mates are lovely and I just love how we can all go a year without seein each other and it's only like it was last week.... you are all a fabulous (or as Mandy would now say) AWESOME bunch of girls that I am delighted to call my friends...

Loadsa love to you all... and only 5 weeks and counting to the Wedding of the Year :D:D

Taps fingers impatiently waiting for update, with photos, so she can pretend she actually made it :(

oooh, I reckon piccys will be censored on this one...lol. WGOTSOT...;):D:D:D

Awwww I'm filling up here hun ... !! I had the absolute best time and wouldn't have missed it for the world.... there really ain't no better party to be had than in the Toon and party we did :D.... I have photos.... there will be a select few going on FB only..... i forgotten how to put them on here...

Your 'local' mates are lovely and I just love how we can all go a year without seein each other and it's only like it was last week.... you are all a fabulous (or as Mandy would now say) AWESOME bunch of girls that I am delighted to call my friends...

Loadsa love to you all... and only 5 weeks and counting to the Wedding of the Year :D:D

Thank you, darling!!!!

Soppy bunch, aren't we? :D:D:D

oooh, I reckon piccys will be censored on this one...lol. WGOTSOT...;):D:D:D

Shurrup you!!! :eek::cry::eek:

Shouldn't you be getting your arris in gear, missus - I'm coming back to pick you up in 10 minutes LMAO!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Soooooo good to see you too hun and I can't wait for the wedding!! I reckon we rocked it in Buffalo Joe's last night, hence I have no voice left from singing and I ache in places I didn't think you could from all the dancing and laughing..xxx:eek::D:D:8855::greenapple::party0036::bananalove::party0023::banana dancer:

I didn't get to sleep till 6am... ;) WGOTSOT ...LOL!!

was awake at 9am..... i haven't even had a shower or changed my knickers today I am that much of a tramp.... just gonna chill now and vet the pics for puttin of FB... there are alot of the camera held high gets rid of sinful double chins pictures... LMAO!!

xxx

Thank you, darling!!!!

Soppy bunch, aren't we? :D:D:D

Shurrup you!!! :eek::cry::eek:

Shouldn't you be getting your arris in gear, missus - I'm coming back to pick you up in 10 minutes LMAO!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:innocent0002::rotflmao:

I didn't get to sleep till 6am... ;) WGOTSOT ...LOL!!

was awake at 9am..... i haven't even had a shower or changed my knickers today I am that much of a tramp.... just gonna chill now and vet the pics for puttin of FB... there are alot of the camera held high gets rid of sinful double chins pictures... LMAO!!

xxx

Get rids of double chins but OMG I have just remembered about the cleavage shots!!:eek::eek::eek: No FB of my bazookas pleeeeease...xxx;):D

Lacey - you have been evicted from the Big Mother House. Me and Eric are coming to get yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D

:8855::8855::8855:Don't worry Lacey no cleavege shots only mine cos it was the most impressive... :17729:

sorry that little emotion or whatever you call them is totally irrelavent to this convo but it's soooooo funny...lol !!

Glad you had a great time ladies

xxx

elloooooooooooooooooooo ladies:D:D:D

What an absolutely fantastic time we all had, lovely to see you all again:)

Issy thank you so much for making me feel so special...it really was lovely to spend some gawjussssssss time with you over the weekend. I am so glad you had a fantastic time.

elloooooooooooooooooooo ladies:D:D:D

What an absolutely fantastic time we all had, lovely to see you all again:)

Issy thank you so much for making me feel so special...it really was lovely to spend some gawjussssssss time with you over the weekend. I am so glad you had a fantastic time.

No no no! Thank YOU! :D:D:copon::D:D

I loved every minute of it (especially the sticky toffee orgasmic pudding :eek:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:8855::8855::8855:Don't worry Lacey no cleavege shots only mine cos it was the most impressive... :17729:

sorry that little emotion or whatever you call them is totally irrelavent to this convo but it's soooooo funny...lol !!

LMAO...have you had a wash yet and change your drawers ya crusty mamma....:giggle::Na_Na_Na_Na::sign0137:

LMAO...have you had a wash yet and change your drawers ya crusty mamma....:giggle::Na_Na_Na_Na::sign0137:
LMFAO dont get me laughing again my sides are hurting from laughing so much.

I'm tucked up in bed catching up;)

LMFAO dont get me laughing again my sides are hurting from laughing so much.

I'm tucked up in bed catching up;)

I know what you mean darl!! My body is just one big ache and I think it will be a couple of days before I feel human again. :rolleyes:

I should know better with the job I do!!...lol.
Well....I DO know better, just made an adult decision that Vodka would be my drug of choice last night ;):D:D:D (and a manky cheese burger from the van outside Buffalo J's:9529::eek:

Nope and I don't care...lol.... just uploadin pics to FB as we spk..... will see if i can remember how to put a couple on here!!

oops Mich, Mandy, Maisie in case i didnt say it earlier was a joy to meet up with you again:)

Back