Toon Gothic Angels Hen Night 27/28th Feb 2009

Goodness, I can't wait to see the pictures now :D

I've got a black/pink tutu dress thingy and a burlesque teensy hat to wear - just tried it on with my long boots and black corset and Eric says he's not letting me out of the house! :D

Wow! That sounds amazing!! :eek:

As I said to him, it takes a lot of money to look this cheap! (Credit to Kat Von D for that one-liner! :D)

Erm ... I think that was Dolly Parton originally :rolleyes:

I use another of her wonderful sayings a lot:

"I never mind if anyone calls me a dumb blonde cos I know I ain't dumb ... and I know I ain't blonde either" ;)

The best revenge is to be happy! - so much more satisfying than having a slanging match in front of children :rolleyes:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Totally! You have it/him, she doesn't.

So ner ner! :p

xxxxxxx

omg pics?!!!! where did you get them from? *Cough*.. Katmandu??

and that witch can get stuffed.. *tries not to swear*.. seriously like.. why would it matter.. would you even wanna go? urgggggggh
x x

Can't promise, but I'll try ;)

I think you're all going to look FANTASTIC :D

LOL - I hope so, babes!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! That sounds amazing!! :eek:

Erm ... I think that was Dolly Parton originally :rolleyes:

I use another of her wonderful sayings a lot:

"I never mind if anyone calls me a dumb blonde cos I know I ain't dumb ... and I know I ain't blonde either" ;)

Totally! You have it/him, she doesn't.

So ner ner! :p

xxxxxxx

Oh yes - it was Dolly, wasn't it? I do love Kat Von D though - she rocks hard!

Thanks, luv xxxxxxxxxx

omg pics?!!!! where did you get them from? *Cough*.. Katmandu??

and that witch can get stuffed.. *tries not to swear*.. seriously like.. why would it matter.. would you even wanna go? urgggggggh
x x

Nah - I went to Doc Black in the Metrocentre - they've started to do sizes bigger than a bliddy 6 now - which is great!!

The lady there is a size 18 and helped me with the outfit - bless her - she was a right laugh!

Thanks, hun - are you feeling well enough to come out tonight if I text you where we are?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Aaaw.. its lush there.. i always go past and drool n the shop window.. with the amaciated "model" clothes in the window.. lol.. some amazing stuff in there..
If you text me.. gotta go to a 5 hour tutorial tomorrow.. 5 HOURS..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! =)
where you thinking of going? who's up tonight? god im asking you a million questions today.. lol
x x

OMG....Can you believe until I saw the post about joint friends I was sitting here thinking. I can't believe she was shouting at ya just cos she wouldn't be able to make your hen do!!
LMAO - as if she'd even be there!! lol - What am I like?

*severe blushes*
xxxx

I have a travelodge room booked for tonight but can't go today so if anyone wants to use it pm me and I'll send you the booking reference

Irene xx

As you already know my dear Isy, I am not there tonight but will see you all tommorow when I have recharged my very knackered batteries :D

Just gettin sorted for 2moro and Im so excited :)).... Have arranged my 'stop off' so hopefully will be at the hotel for 4ish :))))

Lookin forward to seein you all and paintin the Toon gothic black..lol ;)))

xxx

Just gettin sorted for 2moro and Im so excited :)).... Have arranged my 'stop off' so hopefully will be at the hotel for 4ish :))))

Lookin forward to seein you all and paintin the Toon gothic black..lol ;)))

xxx

See you soon!!..xxx :D

Hi Girls! ive been through the Toon today and warned them of the invasion !! LOL! have a great time and think of me at work tomorrow night!!

love Denise xx

We'll raise a glass for you Denise ;):D:D:D

Part One of the Toon Gothic Angels double bill was frickin brilliant!!! Me, Zoe and Maisie ended up in Buffalo's (what a surprise) and we danced our socks off until the wee small hours.

Knacked now but getting ready to do it all again tonight - with a vengeance!!!!

WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Aaaargh - thought it was last week (being bright is something I never claimed to be). Bummer, have other commitments now :sigh: (bit rude to cancel at such short notice)

Have fun!!

xx

THE best weekend ever with Isobel and the girls!! Hungover, back soon with an update!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Back