Toon Gothic Angels Hen Night 27/28th Feb 2009

I've just had a look at the Travelodge website and the prices varied so if you're not fussed about staying central, you could possibly go to one a bit further out and get a taxi? Personally, I reckon it's easier just to be able to walk 'home' and prices might go down nearer the time, but it is the start of hen/stag season so possibly not??

Anyhoo - today it's £29 each night at Washington, both Northbound A1 and Southbound & at Seaton Burn - which is about 20 mins away in a cab.

Central one is still showing as £29 & £75 - slightly less at Gateshead (just over the river Tyne) which is £29 & £56.

Swings and roundabouts, I guess.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the hotel info...I think I will book at the Travel Lodge so I can stagger home at the end of the night lol.

If anyone wants to share a room to share the cost...I don't mind.
I don't have any unsociable habits...I don't snore...fart in the night or have lesbian tendencies...but I do like to watch Jeremy Kylie repeats :D.

Is anyone traveling up from Yorkshire area ??? just out of interest...could do with a natter on the train.

Looking forward to your hen night Isobel...just gotta find an outfit now...
enlarge.cgi

enlarge.cgi

Quite like this but would like bigger wings...and the size 10 body to go with it lol.

Back