Toon Gothic Angels Hen Night 27/28th Feb 2009

I fell a long time ago ... I'm hoping a can fall a little farther next year when I'm a sexy size 10!! :giggle:

We're going to have to try and plan some hen type stuff for Isy without her knowing, aren't we, so don't post ideas on here!!!!;):D

Maybe we can organise something nearer the time and PM each other? :D

Is the a little space for an ageing rock chick and former goth from Scotland????

If yes, count me in, if not, I just had to ask..

xxx

Is the a little space for an ageing rock chick and former goth from Scotland????

xxx

I'm sure there is hun ;)..xx

We're going to have to try and plan some hen type stuff for Isy without her knowing, aren't we, so don't post ideas on here!!!!;):D

Sorted! ;)

Hi hun :)

Do you mean it's "sorted" already or we will sort:confused: (without giving anything away incase Ms Issy is lurking...lol)

xxx :D

Do you mean it's "sorted" already or we will sort:confused: (without giving anything away incase Ms Issy is lurking...lol)

We will sort something nearer the time.

Shhh ... ;)

Hi Gemma :)

I know that hen Isobel will expect all girlies to dress up!!! :eek::D:D:D:D

OOh you make me sound like a Hen Nazi - lol - I don't mind so long as I'm not the only one dressed up. Actually, I don't mind that either - I'm not scared LMAO!!!

xxxxxx

i am going to try to come, its my Dad's birthday though on 28th, but he never does anything special. Will give it some thought!

Cheryl - it would be sooooo lovely if you could come!!! xxxxxx

im only dressing up if im skinny enough.. lol.. thats the condition..
only joking.. wouldnt miss it for the world..

x x x

You'd better not back out, missy - or your CDC will have words!! lol xxxxxx

Ooh, I'm just barging in, you've no idea who I am probably, but I so want to dress as a gothic fairy!! I am loving the outfits you've posted!!!!

The more the merrier, hun!!!! xxx

it is tiring but then standing up all the way home was too.....:rolleyes: Though being squashed between some rather fit college boys eased my suffering....;):D

You tart!!! lol Love ya, babes! xxxxx

lol, gothic maybe, but no angel ;) x x x

That's in in a nutshell, hun! teeheee xxxx

*Cough* *Splutter* - you wot????

Oh dear - it's not going to be wrapping me in loo roll or making me go and snog loads of men is it? Please save me from having to talk to men!!! hahahahah! I don't mind a stripper though LMAO!! xxxx

xxx

Everyone's invited, hun - you're more than welcome! xxxxx

Lurking???? Moi????? How rude!! LOL xxxx

The list so far.........

Isobel1965 - Isobel
Kitteh - Cat
IreneH - Irene
Flirtygreeneyes - Bev
Sandy? - Bev's sister
Summerskye - Sharon
Mich
MandyB2 - Mandy
Bondgirl - Zoe
Starlight - Sandy
Nce1 - Mandy
Jellybelly - Helen? Soz I'm awful with names - hope this is right! xxx
Cahching
GaynorEm
Westiegirl - Sarah
Gemma1986
Isis - Lacey
Eclipse? - Cheryl
Sarette
Skyemagic

All are welcome!! xxxxxxx

The saver prices seem to have disappeared. Also there is no availability for Saturday.

OOh you make me sound like a Hen Nazi - lol - I don't mind so long as I'm not the only one dressed up. Actually, I don't mind that either - I'm not scared LMAO!!!

xxxxxx

Cheryl - it would be sooooo lovely if you could come!!! xxxxxx

You'd better not back out, missy - or your CDC will have words!! lol xxxxxx

The more the merrier, hun!!!! xxx

You tart!!! lol Love ya, babes! xxxxx

That's in in a nutshell, hun! teeheee xxxx

*Cough* *Splutter* - you wot????

Oh dear - it's not going to be wrapping me in loo roll or making me go and snog loads of men is it? Please save me from having to talk to men!!! hahahahah! I don't mind a stripper though LMAO!! xxxx

Everyone's invited, hun - you're more than welcome! xxxxx

Lurking???? Moi????? How rude!! LOL xxxx

Welll....HELLO HEN!!!!!!.....lol;):D:D:D:D

Back