Toon Gothic Angels Hen Night 27/28th Feb 2009

Love it Maisie!! Can't wait to see you again! :D

Hi all,

Ive not been on for a while but am still hoping to come. i warn yo utho ive put the weight back on and not got it off as planned

Hi all,

Ive not been on for a while but am still hoping to come. i warn yo utho ive put the weight back on and not got it off as planned

Hey! The important thing is that you'll be there - it's gonna be FANTASTIC! :D

I booked my flights last night and the hotel's been booked for a while. Now all I have to do is figure out what I'm going to wear :eek:

I was texting Isobel last night and hope to be speaking to her later today ... she's getting sooooooooo excited!! :bliss:

The Hen night is still on then?! Enjoy!! :D

Yep absolutely definitely!! My flights and hotel are already booked :D

I'm bumping this up before I go away as we're gonna have to start getting this one going again early in the New Year.

Gothic Angels - lets be 'avvin ya! :cool:

Will there be any other Minimins meets in Newcastle? May be it'd have a larger take up if it were in the summer and wasn't billed as a former Miniminer's hen night?

Will there be any other Minimins meets in Newcastle? May be it'd have a larger take up if it were in the summer and wasn't billed as a former Miniminer's hen night?

I'm not quite sure what to say to this, apart from the fact that it is my hen night and if people who know me (who I consider my friends) would like to come to celebrate that, then that would be fantastic! Anyone who doesn't know me but who would like to come and use the opportunity for a meet, then that's great too.

I'm not quite sure what to say to this, apart from the fact that it is my hen night and if people who know me (who I consider my friends) would like to come to celebrate that, then that would be fantastic! Anyone who doesn't know me but who would like to come and use the opportunity for a meet, then that's great too.

Hey gawjus, lovely to see you :D

Got your invite this week, so thank you. Gotta work out the ole finances because I wouldn't want to miss seeing you on your special day :D:D:D

Hope you're keeping well :)

Hey gawjus, lovely to see you :D

Got your invite this week, so thank you. Gotta work out the ole finances because I wouldn't want to miss seeing you on your special day :D:D:D

Hope you're keeping well :)

Hello, darling!
Glad you got your invite ok. I do understand if you can't come to both and yes, the wedding is the priority :D but it would be lovely if you could don some wings as well. Never mind.

I've been very ill (just posted in GM section) but on the mend now - about 90% recovered so that's good. Off to check out your diary, babes.

Jellytots xxxxxxxxxxx

No need to say anything ... you haven't been around for ages and I merely thought that people may be put off going to the Newcastle meet as you don't post anymore and there are a fair number of people who frequent the meets who don't [or may not] know who you are and wouldn't feel comfortable going. I truly thought you weren't a Miniminer anymore. I didn't mean anything malicious by it. Nice to see you posting again though .... you aren't a 'former Miniminer' after all. Cool. :)

No need to say anything ... you haven't been around for ages and I merely thought that people may be put off going to the Newcastle meet as you don't post anymore and there are a fair number of people who frequent the meets who don't [or may not] know who you are and wouldn't feel comfortable going. I truly thought you weren't a Miniminer anymore. I didn't mean anything malicious by it. Nice to see you posting again though .... you aren't a 'former Miniminer' after all. Cool. :)

I think the clue is in the title. Thank you.

Well, I'm definitely going to be there ... hotel and flights all booked :party0049:

If anyone wants to come, the more the merrier (whether you know Isobel or not). Toon meets are always THE most fantastic fun .. and this time we have the added advantage of combining it with a bunch of Issy's friends who'll be there for her hen party too :party0016:

Woohoo! It will be great to see you Kitty! Have you booked your hotel? I'm staying at the Travelodge on the Quayside.

Shall we start a new list? I am SO looking forward to this :D

Summerskye (Sharon)
Kitty B

Well....what a lovely surprise to see you missus!!!!!! :D:D:D

I shall be there.....with bells on!!!!!....lol..xxx (and Resolve sachets at the ready;):D)

Back